Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Woman Driver Syndrome

Demonic Angel

:o Dont be so hard on yourself!! i wouldn't mind being your twin...

:eek: i just realised that sounded very very fatal attraction, single white female, Glen close Bunny boilerish!

:lol:

i think im just gonna :!Removed!:

Your pretty!

there you go!

:o Dont be so hard on yourself!! i wouldn't mind being your twin...

:eek: i just realised that sounded very very fatal attraction, single white female, Glen close Bunny boilerish!

:lol:

i think im just gonna :shutit:

Your pretty!

there you go!

Ha ha haaa Ms Speed!

Thankyou!

And if I ever want a Glenn Close/Single White Female/Bunny-Boiler twin you'll be the first person I call! :thumbsup: :D :P

You never know - it might be a laugh! :D :D

I dunno quite what to say, I'm going all bashful again! :P

Anyways regardless of what I look like, I still cant reverse! :D

Well, it is proven that men are better at reversing because they have better spacial awareness...?!?!?

:unsure:

I would be better if I could see out the back!!

My girlfriend said she could see out the back fine - maybe it depends how tall you are?

Think I'd need it to be a bit lower if anything.

I've just got a bigger rear view mirror thing which fits over the standard one, so that might help.

Yeah, I'm studying Psychology and it basically men have front and rear vision, whereas women have front and side vision...

Also men have brains like maps, they can never get lost. It stems from caveman days when the man had to go and find food and the women would stay at home. Men had to find the best food, track it, kill it and find the cave again, so they generated this section in their brains which means they can never get lost.

My boyfriend amazes me, he'll just drive and I'm thinking "Where the hell are we" and he can find the way home instantly...

I've got used to reversing in the Yaris now, it did take a long while to get used to!!!!

It should be nice and cheap to fix too thankfully :D

well im a bloke and im still crap at parking! if i was on me driving test id fail it through trying to park

it always has to be somewhere where it can get hit damaged or maimed by other forces!! :D :D :D

You don't want to look like diaz....she has terrible...terrible skin....kylie on the other hand B)

If you pop it back out...the chances atre the paint will split. It's already been "stetched" in one direction...pooping it back yourself could split the surface.

Body shop will be able to do it for a very small price..and if the paint does crack..then they will sort it.

Vipes

You don't want to look like diaz....she has terrible...terrible skin....kylie on the other hand B)

True about Cams skin but she has a stunning smile and a great figure (and I'm not even that way inclined!!)

Would like Kylies bottom and legs though (who wouldnt!)

I have a bit of a JLo bum, but Kylies is a nice shape - I would love to look like her when I'm in my mid 30's - shes stunning!

This thread has made me paranoid that everyone studies the photos in the mini profiles !

I've changed mine for a wedding pic of me and Mrs SMW.

Thats a really lovely pic SMW! Your wife looks beautiful in it! I cant wait til I get married but no matter how many not-so-subtle hints I drop to him indoors, I still havent managed to blag the expensive ring!

I dunno what else I can do apart from ask him myself and I'm too shy! :D

You are indeed very photo genetic. You could have saved me half the time when i used to do photography and had to bring a model in for a sitting :thumbsup:

jerry!!

You are indeed very photo genetic. You could have saved me half the time when i used to do photography and had to bring a model in for a sitting :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Well all I will say Jerry, that if you do photography, that you must know how much clever lighting and make-up they use!

But then - I paid for them to make me look nice! :D

Yes lighting is a key point to every good photo. But what I'm saying is that you take a good picture. And you seem very relax and calm in front of a camera.

jerry!!

look a bit better for ware in that photo SMW!

and i actually find cameron diaz's smile rather distubing to be honest

Angel, you could have had your chance to pop the question on feb 29th!

If he is not taking the hint, put a huge diamond ring as your wallpaper on your computer.. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links