Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao:anyone Interested In Border Bumper

DeusMR2

I got this link from a thread on MR2OC

border bumper = $210 USD

deilvery = $110 USD

total = $320 USD = £178.32 :blink:

im not so sure about the quaility of the productd or wether theyre originals, they seem to be a good company, i'm not gonna be buying any body kit parts till summer n thats why im not in the group buy.

http://www.booststore.com/

you would be charged the import tax on it, i think it might just be 17.5% or whatever like VAT over here.

As recently i ordered marker pens for uni from america and had to go to the post office and pay the tax before I could get them.

Didn't jim order his current "new" bumper of these guys?

i.e. the one he said was a pap fit so he's gettin rid of it...

-Z

ah right, forgot about the tax! if jims got his from here and it was a crap fit then i suppose its best to be wary of em :ph34r:

Disclaimer

Your making a purchase from our company implies your expressed agreement with the following:

All products sold on our site, and in our advertising are intended for use and purchase by professional custom body shops only. Due to high demand, we have made these products available to the public, however they are sold as an "as-is", unfinished, custom product with the knowledge that they will require installation by a professional auto body customization shop, and will require many hours of labor to complete. All fiberglass parts will require some modification to fit your vehicle properly. All fiberglass parts are intended for off road and show use only. You are purchasing an unfinished, custom, hand made product. It will require many hours of labor and expert customization to fit your vehicle properly.

Sounds just like most fibreglass kits you can buy, most if not all will need some sort of adjustment to fit you car right, all depends who does it as to how good the finished product is.

i guess that's true bout the disclaimer but jim's not best pleased w. his job, and judging from what he said it was more due to the bumper than the bodyshop being crap.

also in regard to the tax i think its +10% for UK import duty tax, then +17.5% for VAT, thieving swines! :ffs:

say about £235. Guess u will make a little savin if u get this.

I'm considerin some other stuff off there tho.

"Attention MR2 Owners: We regret to inform you that due to unfortunate circumstances, we are no longer offering discounts to members of the MR2 message board (board.mr2faq.com). We appologize, and we would like to thank our loyal MR2 customer base for their continued support."

Mite have to scout the boards there and c what the problem was, also get some feedback on their products.

-Z

yeah would be worth looking into why, incase it wa a big dispute ove quality o soemthing similar.

i know that m8. But this'd be a bit cheaper.

That's not the main thing tho. I'm lookin to some other stuff off there 2, cos the car would look weird if it were all stock, then w. that front bumper!

I like them bomex wing mirrors, whaddya reckon type 1 or 2?

check that do-luck front bumper, not bad but a bit 2 jagged for the 2 methinks...

-Z

Sorry m8.

TYPE 1:

mr2mir1.jpg

TYPE 2:mr2mir2.jpg

there ya go.

And err io meant the ab-flug style front bumper not the do-luck

That's a nice subtle look :) as it the rear. quite pricy tho...

-Z

okey dokey.

Checked booststore out over at MR2OC it wasnt good.

The guy was a rite ****** when it came to customer care, most of the stuff was damaged / bad fit etc. There were a couple of satisfied buyers, but lucked like sheer luck.

Due to the poor service plus him being an absolute tit he got banned from their forums, hence the removal of the discount.

So its a no-go i reckon.

It doesn't make much of a difference cos inc. shipping tax etc the saving on the bumper wouldnt have been that much.

-Z

Another option for side mirrors are Ganador side mirrors, they do clear lense, blue lense, carbon fibre, and chrome.

SM13-MR-2.jpg

Sard also do some Aero mirrors for the MR2 but Im having trouble finding pics :(

Cheers

KiwiMR2

ah yeh i've come acroos those b4. i can't make my mind up about them tho! lol

-Z

i thawt that at first but they're very "sticky-outy" the more i loo ka em, lol. hence i like those others cos they're compact.

-Z

I think the same.

If you're sitting in your car and look at your mirrors.. they do actually look quite big.

I like the long thin mirrors .. means I can see who I'm about to carve up and leave for dust ..

I like the long thin mirrors .. means I can see who I'm about to carve up and leave for dust ..

thats what the rear view mirror is for, they're not worth seeing ;)

Chaps at toyota spend zillions perfecting the door mirror.. if you think it sticks out too much then hit the magic 'fold in' button!

thats what the rear view mirror is for, they're not worth seeing 

I can't see out of that .. with the scoops, spoiler etc ..

jappy: i don't have the magic button o nmy uk n/a, bah!

bibbs: heh fair point, i'd forgotten about them.

still, i think them other mirrors help make the 2 that little bit sleeker!

-z

Another option for side mirrors are Ganador side mirrors, they do clear lense, blue lense, carbon fibre, and chrome.

SM13-MR-2.jpg

Sard also do some Aero mirrors for the MR2 but Im having trouble finding pics :(

Cheers

KiwiMR2

We had a set of them on ours.. you can't alot out of them they are way to small

got the old ones back on now 100% better.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links