Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Help! Installing Doors Speakers Dismount Door

Yaris_ccs

hey, newbie here! I just bought some sony xplod Speakers for my car, I know how to install them but I'm having trouble dismounting the door. The yaris is 2002 3 door sport, jap made. The car has manual windows and had manual lock but I had autolocks installed.

How do I take the pieces of the door off to install the speaker?

thanx for the help! :thumbsup:

ok, not looked at the car, but there might be a small clip on the window winder, then theres about 4 grey srew plug things, then rip the inside of the door off,

yeah there are 2 plastic grey srew-plugs and 2 visible screws, in the window winder I only see se like 2 little thing that might be the clips, how do I take that out, by the way I bought 6.5 inch Speakers, will they fit ok? I saw that the echo uses them and they told me in some store that they would fit, thanks for the hel vmail.

you need an electrial screw driver (small long 'flat'), will have a look at mine in 9hrs, 6.5" are going to be tight, you might only get 1 screw to hold it up

ok, could see the clips on mine, next you will need to drill throught the rivits that secures the Speakers with a 5mm drill bit

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links