Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello T-sport :>

Chuck04

Hey peeps well picked up me car 2 day, loverly thunder grey 2001 model, ooo so much nicer compared to the 1 lt, didnt think driving could be any more fun but i was proved wrong, such an amasin car to drive, and the power, well what can i say

Another thing i noticed is the noise the exhaust makes compared to 1lt, has a realy low tone to it and sounds wicked, wasnt expecting it too sound this good, all in all a very happy chap and cant wait to get it in next, gonna go for a lil drive this afternoon me thinks aft fitted the Speakers and neons into it

Ill wack a few pictures up on net lil later along with sound file of the exhaust

Charlie :thumbsup::lol: :D

Once you start driving the yaris you cant stop. With all these yaris t sports on the site now we might have to rename it the yaris t sport owners club :lol:

jerry!!

I know im loving it :lol: so fun to drive, mods so far include interior neons, pioneer 6x9s

Waiting for my apexi induction kit which should hopefully come soon fingers crossed :P

would like to get some rear lexus style clusters, seen them on envy for about £150 just wondered if u can get them anywhere cheaper, and if so where!

Charlie :thumbsup:

135 plus del, but I dont think he will sell em to me anymore

Once you start driving the yaris you cant stop. With all these yaris t sports on the site now we might have to rename it the yaris t sport owners club :lol:

jerry!!

Ha ha haa - looks like I will have to get the other half to fork out for a new car for me so I "fit in" with the rest of you!! :P

I would so love a T-Sport now, I'm gutted I couldnt afford one! Ahh well, when my blokey becomes an IT millionaire that can be my Monday car! :D

:thumbsup:

I wish!!

hehehhe, just the Monday car? :P

Well it depends on how many cars he will let me buy! lol

Listen to me - he is but a humble senior developer and already I am having visions of grandeur!

I'm happy with my T-Spirit for now, but if I ever get a bumper bonus, I will defo be trading it in for a Balearic Blue T-Sport! :D

May I add, just incase people think I sponge off him, I dont - I bought my car with my own money (well the banks money!) :D

May I add, just incase people think I sponge off him, I dont - I bought my car with my own money (well the banks money!) :D

Hehehee said nothing of the sort :D

Not my scene to judge people like that. I would never accuse people of being a user.

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links