Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spoiler Painted And Fitted :d

RFvitz

Hey guys (and girls), i got my spoiler back yesterday evening and fitted it on... very happy with it. very easy to fit too.

here are som pics tell me what ya'll think.

P.s. Sorry buot the dirty car but it rained like 30 minutes after fitting it! I'll give er a wash n take her for a photo shoot soon :D

401673_51_full.jpg

401673_50_full.jpg

Well having a spoiler gives it a more aggressive look innit, but it's looking great :thumbsup: Must be hard to keep a white car clean all the time.

Very nice RFVitz and have u done anythin to ur interior yet as u sed u were goin 2 ages ago if i remember correctly!

Cheers :thumbsup:

thanks ryan!

unfortunately no one in the country is capable of doing a proffessional job on my interior... the ppl i spoke to said they would simply dismantle the interior and spray it as you would do a body part.... :ffs:

this is not smart to do at all, i mean it would scratch and all, would be either a hassle to protect or an expense to fix!!

anyway so i decided against the whole black/white interior, much as i would still love to do it.

Instead I decided to match the seats/doors upholstery to the colours of the dash, i know it doesnt look half as good as what i was planning, but it'll have to do! :(

401673_60_full.jpg

can you not get those stick on thingys, drivers door loks like its bin repainted

ah now i get ya... but if you ask me they look cheap and tacky.

I wanted a luxury look.... if i do ever do anything it will probably be a whole leather job. will be expensive... but then again i plan on keeping the car for a long time, i am only 19 after all so i'm sure i'll run out of mod's to do hehe then i'll start saving for the interior :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links