Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Alarm

Andypr

:huh: Hi Andypr here, well summer is nearly here with the nights getting longer and the weather getting warmer and the time for my car to show its getting hotter by screaming the only way how with the noise of her alarm going off every hot sunny day.I now have to just lock the doors manually with the key,i'm wondering do you guys or gals have the same problem,i don't want to mess about with the range of the alarm.

Cheers Andypr

Never had any problems with mine, even with sunroof on tilt. The only false alarms i ever had was thanx to the local foxes jumping onto the car in the middle of the night.

Hi, I've also had a lot of problems with the alarm going off, mainly when I'd had the a/c on. It would sit quietly for a few minutes when I went in the house then go off repeatedly.Took it back to Toyota a few times and they've just turned the sensitivity down a notch each time. Seems ok now. You'll need to find the control box, probably under the glovebox or similar and fiddle with the knob!!

Dave.

the alrm control unitis actually under the fuse box

yep I have the same problem recently goes off at midnight and at 4am all the time. Had to lock it manually which isnt good for insurance purposes.I got mine done by gemini alarms so I might have to go back to them

i got a problem too!! :blink:

my alarm sets itself but doesnt deactivate when you unlock the doors, so you have to lock unlock lock unlock lock unlock lock lock unlock lock unlock unlock ( im suer you get the picture!) untill the led withh go out and the alarm is disabled..

Not too good when your posing and the alarm goes off after 4 mins of driving!

getting it done tomorrow hopefully!

ms speed

theres some sort of deactivation sense fault on the unit

Your right jaxx, took it in yesterday and its all sorted now! :D

wasnt best pleased tho, they were due to do my partners car with a clifford too and we turned up and the didnt have the right relays!!! not very professional seeing as it was booked in two weeks ago!! :angry:

cool

how can you not have the right relays! assuming it was for the immobilisers, then there is only one type you can get!

Oh, i dont know, i walked away, cos i know i would have said somthing, and as its not my car i thought id better keep :!Removed!:

they have re booked it for tuesday! so we shall see!

hi

just out of interest as my book is buried somewhere...i try to test my alarm today and left the all the windows open and waited 5 min and then went to the car and put my hands in and then me body nothing happen then i unlock the door with the knob then my partner unlock the door then both got in then still no alarm i only locked it on the first press on key....?????

you think its broken? i'll have to dig out the hand book......

Prolly not working. The girlfriend locked herself in the car with the button and after about 30 seconds the alarm went off. Good to know it works.

Two presses of the lock button activates the double lock and three presses deactivates the interior sensor.

hi

forgot to say i think it broke i lock it with two presses and left sun roof open waved me arms in the car nothing... did notice the red led by the hand brake light was on all the time unlock the car no flashes on the indicators....

only had a service few weeks ago i'll ask monday...suppose to test it too.....another saturday job wish they tell u they cant do all the service...

ta

I think in the handbook it says to take it to your dealer if the red light stays on rather than flashing.

hi

took it in today and they going to have a look on friday...let hope it gets done as i have no car for the day buggers.....next week i got to leave it in some dodgy car park...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links