Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

One Week

s0cks

Ok ok ok!

Just put a deposit down for a t-sport 2001. Its done 16,000miles and its goin for £6500. A bargain I thought!

Anyway. A few niggles with it. Some scratches on the interior due to a previous owner having a dog! Mad! Anyway, can anyone suggest some products, or even a company, that can just soften these scratches up so that they are not so noticable.

And the only thing is a small chip on the edge of the door. Its like, say when you park too close to a wall and then open the door too fast - you can chip the paint on the edge. Well it looks like that but higher up. I take it its best to take it to be repaired at some reputable body repair centre - its pretty small (about 1.5cm tall, and less than 0.5cm wide, so prolly wouldnt cost too much.

Apart from that its pukka.

Cheers.

Hey another T Sport owner on the way :yes: Cant wait to see the pictures mate. I bet you cant wait :yes:

jerry!!

welcome on board

a little touch up paint and fine brush will fix your door.

As for the interior, I have similar problem and no solution thus far

Congrats socks! you wont be dissaponted, just got an 04 one and love it!!

let us know if you find anything to sort the interior..

I've found some companies who do interior repairs. Cigar burns, screw holes, scratches, scuffs, etc... so they should be able to fix up the interior a treat. And I'm sure any body repair company could do the door in 5 minutes. Don't really wanna do it myself - did that on my old car - and well.... it looked crap.

And your right. I cannot wait... i can't even sleep.

should get them to sort all the niggles and stuff when you have paid the deopist and not hand over the final cash until its all sorted

well that how i kinda knocked the price down by £500. Its deffo not £500 of damage. plus its gettin checked over by the rac.

well that how i kinda knocked the price down by £500. Its deffo not £500 of damage. plus its gettin checked over by the rac.

Are you getting it from a toyota dealer ??

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links