Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got It!

ms speed

Hmmm thoght this was for cars not birds!!  :lol:

and how you gonna know the pics we send are really us unless you meet/ or have met us in person???

ALSO... dont you think there is enough promotion of cars and stuff for cars using the female species!?!?

i mean.. i wouldnt go and buy some lovely wolfrace wheels that cost a grand just cos some dolly bird has draped herself in front of them...

But then.. i am a girl.. mens minds work differently.. i suppose its the woman who grabs your attention and then after you stopped drooling you actually notice the wheels and might consider buying them!

:lol:  :lol:  :D  :P

You're a woman after my own heart ms speed!

Tellin' it like it is - you go girlfriend!! :thumbsup:

Perhaps we should take pics of ourselves draped over our cars so that we get more people interested in Yarii! Well more men anyways - what is it with men and busty babes salivating over skirts and spoilers? :D Not that I am suggesting I am a busty babe, nor that I know that ms speed is also a busty babe... :help: feel like I'm digging a hole here!!

got an idea, I can arrange a voting system for the hottest burd on TOC, send me a pic plus your stats, and I'll issue you with a free voting number

:angry:

What?, its just for fun, got one nomination sent to me by email

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links