Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lawyer's Lover Tried To Kill Him With Her 38 Double D Breasts

Raistlin

A lawyer's former lover wanted to make his 'death as pleasant as possible' as she tried to smother him with her 38DD breasts, a court in Germany has heard.

article-1353630571075-162BE1E5000005DC-833282_466x310.jpg

Tim Schmidt claims 33-year-old Franziska Hansen (not pictured) tried to smother him with her 38DD breasts

Tim Schmidt, 30, claims 33-year-old Franziska Hansen wanted to kill him out of jealousy at his successful career.

The lawyer alleges his ex tried to smother him with her breasts while ‘pretending it was a sex game’.

Hansen has denied the charge of ‘attempted manslaughter with a weapon’.

Mr Schmidt is quoted by the Daily Mail as telling the German court: ‘The incident happened in May – we were having sex.

‘She was sitting on me naked and I was kissing her breasts. Suddenly she grabbed my head and pushed between her breasts with all of her force.

'I couldn't breathe any more, I must have turned blue. I couldn't tear myself free and I thought I was going to die.'

The 30-year-old said he managed to eventually free himself and fled naked to a neighbour who instructed him to ring the police.

• 4 weeks later...

Lmao! What a way to go!!!... I bet she's really a Welsh girl :doctor::blushing::wub::drool::yes::thumbsup:

that almost happened to me when i was 18... scared the life out of me.. smiled afterwards

that almost happened to me when i was 18... scared the life out of me.. smiled afterwards

Bet you felt a right t1t :naughty:

Bet you felt a right t1t :naughty:

And the left one an all! :doctor::nono::naughty::laughing: B) :wub::help::afro::yes::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links