Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Polished Pics + Crail Today

mk1_salami

Had a good time at crail today with a few runs up the strip. Think I spied Rico ;)One good race we got on film was Vs a Clio cup. Download the vid below (~450kb) In the meantime after 4 hours of cleaning I am really chuffed with the results of a good polish from top to bottom -

Here's the pics, although they really don't do it justice! See what you think!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Clio 172 Cup vs. Toyota MR2 N/A

great vid! can i link scoobynet too that always get 172 owners allways going on about how light and fast their cars are, they need putting in their place :thumbsup:

Salami that was you in the really nice red mr2 eh! You did well on all your runs me an MSherry were saluting you hehe!! Didnt know it was you m8 doh. Im sure you drove right past us on the grass area in front of the strip we were standin right in front of our tubbys and I was pointing out your debadged look to the boys.. You musta been too busy posin to notice us :D

Just shows how good stock mr2's look. My mate reckons that getting a proper decent polish on your car is a good alternative to getting a respray - any opinions on this as obviously a re spray is a lot and im tryin to save for other stuff like %$(ed suspension etc etc ...

Yeah I was going to come up and have a chat but I was a bit shy :D The times werent good at all today. I think the wind blowing 40mph the wrong way didnt help!Re: scoobynet- go ahead mate. And the repray thing - You can polish as much as you like, but stone chips, scratches, swirl marks etc still remain - I think you're better off with a respray :)

Try getting a shine out of a '91 MR2!

Good pics salami.. that super red II looks very well.

nice clip mate.. good to see them clio peeps get an A$$ kickin! :lol:

forgot to mention you car looks the dogs... and also.. is that a blue scooby i spy in the background?

nice one salami i was at the start line watching your race with

the clio, cheering you on!! and yes that was me in the black mr2, you gave me a peep

Should have stopped mate.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links