Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bov's & Air Filters

Bibbs

I know of a place selling Air filters and BOV's cheap ..

We have one new Blitz BOV for £219 (normally £288) and a

stack of Apexi induction kits at £89 (normally £129).

The Apexi filters are for rev1/2 turbo's .. lemmie know if interested :thumbsup:

you got my attention for the Apexi mate, trouble is gonna have to wait till pay day (30th) to be able to get one! dyou reckon theyll still have em in 2 weeks time? cheers

I'll take one of the Apexi Induction kits off you for that price so put me down. Let me know when you want payment. I was going to wait till JAE, but that that price it's a steal - cheers matey :).

P.S When will they be available??

Maybe, but you also have a lovely map sensor, larger injectors and redesigned head - much better methinks.....

Maybe, but you also have a lovely map sensor, larger injectors and redesigned head - much better methinks.....

right... right...

keep talking!... its workin!... :lol:

I'll give you the guy's detials later .. I think he should still have them left in a while .. they don't usually do MR2 bits .. it was a mis order ..

Ordered and paid for - £95.50 inc postage. Thanks for this Bibbs, thought I would have to pay full wack!!

It's not what you know .. but who you know ..

It's not what you know .. but who you know ..

so.. becaue i know you.. does that mean i know those who you know... :P

Vicariously .. yes ..

nice one.. let me know when those who you know get some cheap rev 3 tubby bits.. mate... :thumbsup:

On the topic of looking for bits.... I'm looking into producing some new dial faces for the car, specifically mimiking the later red dials on Rev 5 onwards (I think). Need to do some experimenting to see if my idea will work, but I'll let you know how I get on... I think a few people might be interested in these dials for a reasonable price.....

I'm also thinking of producing some proper chrome style gauge surrounds, but this may take longer to achieve.

In the meantime - if anyone has a piccy of the later dials so I can get the colours right......

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links