Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Wonder What They Look Like On The Car?

KiwiMR2

I found these online (Sorry about the pic..they use macromedia so I couldn't right click and save as)

clear_tails_copy.jpg

There different...and pretty dam expensive. I wonder what they actully look like on the car, I didn't even know they existed.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I'll photoshop them onto a car... check back later.

I think they would look quite good.... but even better if the lenses were smoked....

Sorry fellas... only a cheap attempt, but I was at work!

mr2comp.jpg

...don't know whose car it is. Says California on the plate though.

:P

Good job mate!..

looks alright.. think it would look better on a dark coloured car...IMO

That's a really good attempt - common the source material wasn't brillient!

Cheers fellas. Couldn't pick and choose with the colour of the car. Need to make sure you have the car at the correct angle to make the lighting on the new tail-lights look almost convincing!

:thumbsup:

Cheers fellas. Couldn't pick and choose with the colour of the car. Need to make sure you have the car at the correct angle to make the lighting on the new tail-lights look almost convincing!

:thumbsup:

lol.. my point was that those lights wont look good with a light coloured car... lol.. not your photohop!.. :P :thumbsup:

OK... seen a pic of these on a Rev1 a while ago and I think they look rank. They would only suit a black MR2. IMHO.

oh and at $680 USD??!!??!!?? (is this right?)

I would have thought that $680 would be about what to expect from two new units - at the end of the day that's around £400, compare that with rev 6...... Also, I suspect the lights would be wired to US spec with red indicators combined with the brake lights - but since it's a toyota, they may be wired independantly, but at the very least the colour will probably be wrong.

u;ve seen a pic of an mr2 with these on, will have a look for the pic...it did look a bit kak tbh but then again in jesus' photochopped image it looks pretty good!

I saw these in :whisper: Fast car and thought they would look pants but they do look good specially as i actually like my rev1 rear panel the only problem is they don't have a red reflector on the back do you will have to add some yourself which would look pants.

these things cost £350

and you can get them from www.carismastyle.co.uk or tel 01905 755558

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links