Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hidden Places In Your Mr2

Rikki

Hi guys,

Been looking around the car and found little hidden places I didnt know existed.

There are the two box areas behind the seats that drop into the floor.

What looks like a sunglasses holder under the steering wheel and to the right.

An air vent under the steering wheel which helps keeps the privates at operating temperature.

What else is there hidden about the car?

And what is the little thing that looks like a coin slot beside the fog light switch (GT-S model) ???

Thanks folks!

R.

behind the carpet in the boot - in the corners of the bumper are little shelf things .. just big enough to put a tin of backie :)

there is also enough room to hide a 2 liter bottle of methanol in the LHS area of the boot ..

And what is the little thing that looks like a coin slot beside the fog light switch (GT-S model) ???

I've always wondered this too !

I've always wondered this too !

It's a .... coin slot ..

seriously ??...

my coins would bounce out that thing... lol.

Pointless me thinks... you can fit a few quid and that's it. I use the little bit you use to close the door with to stick my coinage.

would make an ideal illegal contraband car when coming through the tunnel!

whats more fishy? a tranny van or a no-practicality-whatsoever mr2!

seriously ??...

Pointless me thinks... you can fit a few quid and that's it. I use the little bit you use to close the door with to stick my coinage.

Maybe japanese people dont use the same coins we do :lol::lol::lol:

behind the carpet in the boot - in the corners of the bumper are little shelf things .. just big enough to put a tin of backie :)

there is also enough room to hide a 2 liter bottle of methanol in the LHS area of the boot ..

Why would you want to hide a backie tin in your boot?

Aahhhh, I see!

:thumbsup:

seriously ??...

Maybe japanese people dont use the same coins we do :lol::lol::lol:

surely they are way more likely to "bouce" out of the door handle than a closed drawer!

Or do you not use the door handle to open the door but jump outta the roof, ganster stylie!! ;)

Also find the gear gaitor good for coins :P

Im gonna go find all these places i never knew existed now!! ( I do have a life really! )

Damn.. I thought I was the only one with this.. then thought I might have some rare GT-S thing on the go!... (I know my car is fast!)

I love the compartments, some guy on IMOC bought an MR2 and opened the sunglasses box and found £5!!

Bonus!

Due to a leak in my rear boot, I had to remove the carpet and underlay....only to find a Blitz dump valve, carefully packaged with clips and pipe to install.....now thats a bonus! I'm thinking around £250 worth. Also threw in some TRD springs, "cause they were just lying around".

There are the two box areas behind the seats that drop into the floor.

I f you have an active sound system (found in some revisions), then these will be filled with little subs B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links