Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

FAO Yaris T/S owners

Miss T Sport

I would like to say that I can highly recommend getting yourselves the HKS Super Muffler "back to cat" zorst and HKS Super Flow Induc Kit.

I have my bhp to 119. This has been tested and confirmed if anyone doubts me :(

It cost me around £600 notes to get the set together but if you want to save pennies just get yourselves kitted out with the induc kit £155.00 +vat. This seems to do more for the BHP then the zorst. Trust me on this one.

Happy motoring. :D

And yes, I thoroughly agree! Have exactly the same myself! Wonderful and gives it that extra bit of power that the Yaris needed, no loss of torque either.

If you've had the power figures done Miss T, is there a printout or something you can post for me, i'd be interested to see what the readings are, as mine is the same. Do you have a cold air feed to the rear of the enigne bay? As that helps a lot for the induction.

Also, I will be selling both of mine probably in Sept, as I have placed a deposit for a new car that I may get in Oct..............

Hi, I will scan them in at the w/e and post as soon as I can. I am really busy this w/e it's my mum's 50th and we're doing the family thang.

I can also recommend the 30mm springs. It handles better, not much body roll now. And I still dont ground out on the speed bumps.

As for the cold intake. I am thinking of getting a vent fitted above the cone as it is located at the back. Hopefully doing this will help it more.

Thanks for the reply, glad to see so many T/'S owners out there. Alll the standard Yaris's are driven by OAP's and people who don't really have a clue. :P

Catch you l8r with the scanned pics

Yes I can verify that the Toyota Lowering Kit for the Yaris - which despite what your dealer may tell you is on their ordering system and can be ordered and installed at all Toyota Dealerships - is well worth investing in.

I am still looking for the Induction Kit, I have been trying to get on the TDI PLC website today that MissTS recommended but that doesnt seem to be working today. I also heard rumour that a new kit was going to be available soon from Blitz with a grater performance increase.... anyone any news?

Steve. :D

Come on miss T . Not everybody who drives a box standard yaris are oap's.

I can tell you that for sure. I will in the near future be modifying my yaris T sport soon.

So come on miss T give us standard guys a break ah?

Also lets all see some pics of your motor. I think it's time for you to let us all see your car dont you think?????

Jerry!!

I don't think she was refering to un-modified TSports as standard cars jerry - we dont need to modify really - we only do it to humour those that do [:D]

Sorry Jerry, but the ones that live in my area are all driven by older people. Come to think of it all cars in my area are driven by OAP's bout time I moved to a trendy area!! :D

See bhp thread for scanned pics.

Teri

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links