Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Making My Yaris Prettier In 3 Easy Steps...

Demonic Angel

Right, my Yaris is a pretty car already and I know this, I mean - what Yaris isnt stunning?!

But I have been seriously considering a few nice add-ons to make my car, well, even darn prettier than it already is! :thumbsup:

A challenge, I think!

As you all probably have figured already, I'm a bit of a girly girl when it comes to cars (although I must know something as I bought a good 'un!) and I dont really do mods (its just not my bag, baby! :D )

But the one mod I would like, is a rear spoiler. Nothing too large or anything, just something small and cute, if you can get cute spoilers!

Been doing my research, looking around and checking prices but the cheapest ones are like £60! And thats without getting it fitted and sprayed! :crybaby:

Bearing in mind I have just bought a house I am very skint at the mo and can no way afford £60 plus extra...

So, where can I find a cheap (but not too cheap!) and cheerful spoiler, possibly already in Balearic Blue which just clips on, so no fitting required?

I know its asking a lot, but all help appreciated guys!

Thanks

Angel

:group-cuddles:

Hmmm... youre skint?

hehe.. here in israel, that little cute STD rear spoiler ...costs about ... in £...about 250£... so you can rest assure... its cheap :)

im talking about the factory one, which i DIDNT take because its monstrous price..

it changes the whole thing.. yeah...

(although red calipers are MUCH cooler) - AND CHEAPER :)

contact Steve

as far as i know there is STILL a FREE spoiler going!

only need to pay for the postage to get it to your door and then have it painted up

result!

(will need to get a few pics tho)

yep... jaxx speaks the truth.

theres still a nice neat spoiler going for free >> http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...topic=11811&hl=

seein as you're already a gold member it applies to you. just get it delivered/sprayed... fitting should be easy as pie. I just fitted my TTE spoiler myself, nothin to it, couple clips and some strong double sided tape :D

Will that one fit the new Yaris? Probably will but no harm asking as the model featured is the older one isnt it?

knightrider - how much would it be for the paint in my colour?

Sorry for being a div - I promise you all I am learning stuff! :D

Super, might PM Steve about it then! :thumbsup:

Just a bit nervous about it, its my first "mod" after all!

Knightrider - I trust you to do a fab job btw, I just dont wanna inconvienience you at all! :unsure:

Thanks for your PM by the way, sorry I havent replied yet but your idea sounds like a good one, I'll PM you back about it though ok! :D

you wont stop grinning!

remember your first mod is always the entrance to the deep pit of 'i want more'

(love the new avvy DM!)

you wont stop grinning!

remember your first mod is always the entrance to the deep pit of 'i want more'

(love the new avvy DM!)

Ta! :D

Couldnt think of anything else that was Demonic Angel-y! :D Just wish I looked like Liz Hurley! :D

I dont think I will want anymore, to be honest I cant afford anymore so tough luck if I do!

Does anyone know if

a: The spoiler will affect my insurance (doubt it but thought it best to check!)

and

b: Will it affect my Toyota Warranty at all?

no and no!

its a good job ya dont look like liz h or ill be knockin on the door! :D

no and no!

its a good job ya dont look like liz h or ill be knockin on the door! :D

Ta and Ta! :D :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links