Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tailly: The Tail Which Wags When You See Someone You Fancy

Raistlin

The tail for humans allows you to undo the good work of evolution by putting back what Mother Nature deemed surplus to requirements millennia ago.

Can you hang from it to keep your hands free while pruning trees or clearing your gutters? Um… that’ll be a no.

But it does start to wag when you see someone you fancy and grow excited. What a great way to show your love!

Known as ‘Tailly’, the Japanese product is attached to a belt with sensors which take the wearer’s pulse. When their heart beats faster, it wags faster. man-invents-dog-tail-for-humans-ay_100641646.jpg?w=650

Tail-ored: The gadget can be adjusted to fit

Shota Ishiwatari, the man we have to thank for the fluffy gadget, is convinced it will be a hit and hopes it will soon be on sale in Britain.

‘Tailly is fun to wear to parties, while out with friends or playing with kids,’ he said.

‘You could even wear Tailly on a date and express your true feelings through the wagging tail. Even better, your partner could also wear one, to add a level of subconscious communication between the two of you.’

http://youtu.be/gRZHoegjssA

the japs are nuts lol

today i saw a wine made from fermented poop.. chicken, dog and human poop

the !Removed! are nuts lol

today i saw a wine made from fermented !Removed!.. chicken, dog and human !Removed!

Errrm Steve you will drink any old s**te............and have :D: :D:

II i got one of those belts i would wear it with a tail to the front cos the ' tail ' i have now is pretty inoperative.

As they say , my mind makes appoinments my body cant keep. well i still have great memories of how things used to be.

Balli can get you those little blue pills, So Red says....

Are they the ones you put in your tea to stop your biscuits going soft when you dunk them.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links