Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Induction Kit For Corolla 4e-fe Engine?

Firebreather

Hey I have a 1.3 rolla with a 4E-FE engine and wondering if there is and induction kit for it, I know greenfilters do one (from toyoshop), but their pipe is too small for my liking and sits too close to the engine. K&N only do one for the 4A-FE engine and finally fensport do a ram air one, which fits directly into the existing rubber pipe, but I have my doubts on how secure this is, as I dont know if the filter itself is securely attached to one of the screw holes where the original filter box is located, ( I know that the K&N one of the 4A-FE engine is securely fixed).

please help!

Thanks!

Ive got the same engine, ive got a green cotton (same as green filter??) induction kit for £80 and im very impressed with it. I have no issues with how close to the engine it is, does a fine job!

Panzer

Yep, I knew you have a green filter one, have you run your car on a dyno? before and after you fitted the kit?

thanks!

i also have the 4E-FE in a corolla g6, and ive looked on fensport and they have a blitz induction kit for £125 "Induction Filter Fits direct to original intake hose, with Rampipe and facility for Air Temp Sensor"

it luks good im thinking of gettin it, plus its BLITZ so u cant go wrong., im sure it will fit your 4efe engine check it out

I have the Blitz induction kit on my Corolla G6R it looks and sounds great

I have the Blitz induction kit on my Corolla G6R it looks and sounds great

Have you got any pics of the Blitz one?

I have the Green kit on my Paseo - it's the same kit as the Corolla - I've made a heat shield for it & not had any problems. :thumbsup:

Nice, Blitz sounds good, but itskinda out of my price range atm, guess i'll have to save up! :crybaby:

I have had both the blitz and a RamAir Filter To be honest I reckon you should just get a RamAir replacement filament or a TRD one It will be just the same :thumbsup:

The Blitz sounds the best and looks good but the RamAir Gives better Filtration.

Just get a replacement filament :thumbsup:

Sorry mate i didnt Rolling road it before or after, it has increased performance a bit, im expecting a bit more out of it when i get the zaust sorted out!

Panzer

I have had both the blitz and a RamAir Filter To be honest I reckon you should just get a RamAir replacement filament or a TRD one It will be just the same :thumbsup:

The Blitz sounds the best and looks good but the RamAir Gives better Filtration.

Just get a replacement filament :thumbsup:

Yea I was going to do that, but then you see if you get a filament it doesnt sound as good as an open filter!

Yea I was going to do that, but then you see if you get a filament it doesnt sound as good as an open filter!

Ok dude :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links