Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Ts 1.5 + Search For Turbo?

blackyaris

Hello

I am from Germany! I look for a turbo for my Toyota yaris 1,5. Does somebody have an address or an information for me whether it such a thing gives? Perhaps of Blitz?

thank you!!

blackyaris

PS:I have also still a few pictures from mine yaris however I need still power here3.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

4.JPG

innen1.JPG

Can't help u with the turbo but i know either HKS or Blitz do one! Very nice car mate, i love that! Need new bigger wheels though but my cars nothing special so i can't talk!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hi blackyaris

Great looking car you have there mate. Love the body kit :drool: Love the seats as well :thumbsup:

TDI do a super charger kit. But they are expensive. Heres there web site :thumbsup: The turbo kit is very hard to find as not many people will do it unless you go for a custom made one.

http://www.tdi-plc.com/toyota_yaris.html

jerry!!

ok as i am looking into turbo for the 1.5L i should share all the info about the turbo setup that are availble for the T-sport

1:Greddy aka Trust have a turbo for the T-sport

2:S also have a kit for the T-sport not many people know this though :P and if you ask HKS europe for a turbo kit for the yaris T-sport they will say they dont have one the kit they have is listed for the scion xB thats why

3:Trd sell the conversion after market so ask www.fensport.co.uk ort it for you or ask your dealer nicely see what they can come up with, im trying at the moment to get the parts from the dealer.

4: ELPrototypes in america are working on a turbo conversion for the 1.5L 1NZ-FE engine which the T-sport uses but its still in testing stages so not available yet.

hope this helps :D

As you live in German check out www.tte.de -> Compressor. Price is about 3800€... If the price has come down let me know too ;)

thank you for all answers! TTE has a compressor however I wants a Turbo! :) that has more power! A friend of me said that it gives in Japan a turbo-kit! there does someone know which?

i just noticed........

what you done to the boot lip to bring it out to the edge??

is it that booster tuning bit blended in!

i need that!

it is booster + much putty + much work!!!!!!!! very very much work!!!!!!!

im very impressed with what you have done with the car!

nice job!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

i like the lip on the hatch too :D

i noticed u have a switch panel...what might that control? neons perhaps? :D

Neon!! however I am not still for a long time finished. it becomes still much more however if it wants, then the new pictures come again here into the forum! Custom now only a turbo!!!! :) :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links