Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cubby Hole Doors?

Radtoy

I walked past a standard yaris this morning and thought i would take a look inside to see how they differ from my t-sport. I noticed it had a pair of doors to cover up the cubby holes either side of the main central dash?

To be hoenst they looked pretty naff as they wernt the same colour as the dash. I've never seen these before anyone else got them?

Oh and it was a 52 reg and that horrible gold colour.

no not seen them luckily, i love all the cubby holes in my car!! and the drinks holders!!

last car didnt have them! :angry:

I have one on the drivers door which is handy for holding maps and everything..dunno about the passenger door though..I agree gold isnt a nice colour

steve was on about doing a group buy for them a while back

its actually an option thats available in places like Korea, we never see them.

Also things youll never see.

Fuel Economiser - Switch this on and when your stood the car switched the engine off, as soon as you press the clutch down to select a gear and pull off it cracks back up again.

Gas Heater - Clever gizmo thats even time controlled, whilst burning petrol, blows red hot air into the cabin to heat the interior! only available in cold countrys tho, like Norway and Sweden!

Turbo Yaris - The ultimate yaris that us buggers dont get!

I've never seen them..I dont see the point of them though as the covered cubby holes and tray underneath the pass side seat are enough storage for me!

I love my little cubby holes too, i have a place for my sun glasses, a home for my mints, lipstick and nail file a real home for my map and screen wipes ie the tray under the passenger seat. Also as a driver I have never had a cup holder so i think this is fab as i always have a bottle of water to hand.

I feel very spoilt and it has been so easy to get used to. My friend love it too as she has a place for her huge bag of sweets.......

I too quite like the 'open plan' look not sure I would want little doors.......

oh theres a hidden try under the passenger seat to keep your tampons ;)

I keep some CDs under there, the tampons go in the top bit of the glove compartment! :P :D

I keep some CDs under there, the tampons go in the top bit of the glove compartment! :P :D

LOL I don't carry tampons in the car lol!!!!!

I shove my cds in the big glove compartment..my atlas and window wiper thing (for when its frosty) stays in there too along with a torch..

I love all the storage space in it

I love my little cubby holes too, i have a place for my sun glasses, a home for my mints, lipstick and nail file a real home for my map and screen wipes ie the tray under the passenger seat. Also as a driver I have never had a cup holder so i think this is fab as i always have a bottle of water to hand.

me too :wacko:

mine are normally full of crap and old petrol recipets and cds!

Hi

I looked at getting some but was only available in Japan a few years back all I keep in mind know are me sandwiches when I go to work might be nice to have a door to stop them jumping every out now and then....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links