Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bye Bye Toyota

GiJoe90

Just found out today that I'm getting my company car and with no space to keep my pride and joy, it's time to say goodbye :(

I can't tell you how sick I feel. So if anyone fancies a change........let me know :thumbsup:

Joe

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol::lol::lol:

Dont do it mate!!!! tell them they can keep their :censor: 206 My company have tried to give me a comany car pah not going to happen I am happy with my car allowence they give me and my 45p a mile I get now :lol::lol:

But if it has to go it has to go :crybaby::crybaby:

Well I've put it up for sale, and if anyone offers me the right price then I'll sell. Not in a rush though. Keeping the parents happy that it's up for sale and not clogging up the driveway. Really want to keep it for the weekends ;)

Got my 206 today. Not bad for a pug diesel...........ok ok it's the most boring thing in the world but it keeps the miles down on the rolla :thumbsup:

Joe

Looking for a good home for it?

You going to buy another one mate :lol::lol::lol:

How you been anyway you have not been on here for ages!!!!

Joe..

If you take it to the JAE in Northampton in the summer and put a sensible price on it im sure it would sell. Last year I had quite a few people come over to me saying "oh is that a G6R?, ive been looking for one of those etc"

And from what ive seen. what you have done to it, it looks good!

Joe..

If you take it to the JAE in Northampton in the summer and put a sensible price on it im sure it would sell. Last year I had quite a few people come over to me saying "oh is that a G6R?, ive been looking for one of those etc"

And from what ive seen. what you have done to it, it looks good!

Yeah, I was thinking about that.

It'd give me a little more time to enjoy it and see if I could afford to keep it as a second car. I'll be so sad when it goes.

Joe

Joe..

If you take it to the JAE in Northampton in the summer and put a sensible price on it im sure it would sell.

Yeah, I was thinking about that.

:lol::lol: I was having this same idea also :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links