Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

N/a Exhaust Replacement?

MisteR 2

Hey ppl, need an exhaust for my N/A, so can ne1 recommend a place I can get one for a sooper dooper deal? Ne1 recommend a brand that sounds good? Got a price of 350 notes for a Magnex with 2x4" pipes, but am really after 5's or 6's. Is this a good price you reckon? I don't know what it'll sound like cos I don't know ne1 who's got the Magnex to hear it. I've still got the original drinking straw system on mine which is blowing apparnetly,( I can't hear it) so wanna change it cos the pipes look a bit lost neway with the back end I got. P.S. how do I put a pic in my profile??

That price should get you a Mongoose and the n/a exit pipes look mint. It has the 'cut off' look to it.

I've still got the original drinking straw system on mine which is blowing apparnetly.

Thought the stock zorst was stainless and never needed replacing.

I still have stock and it roars when I put my foot down. Know what you mean by the exit pipe size tho!

Got a feeling the stock is SS, mines in the garage and is either not that old or lasted 12 years without rusting :wacko: The cat however was a different story so the zorst was replaced withthe mongoose, which i would recomment :thumbsup: sounds good without the cat and ditch the large resonator box on the intace, give it a nice deep growl B) The tips are only 3" though, which is by the sounds of it not what your after, but they look much better than the standard "trumpets" :D (you can sortta see it in my sig)

If your after ear splitting the combination of mongoose/no cat/ no res boxes/ t-bar off and build up area leave a ringing in your ears :D

I know someone with a magnex box who had 5" tips put on to it, sounds ok, but being 2" piping to the tips it still sound s bit like an angry bee in a can :D does look B) which is what he was after...

FENSPORTS a good place for the mongoose, and if you join the club you get a discount :hokus-pokus:

Im going for the magnex one purely cos it's gonna cost me £280 fitted and i've seen them on the '2' and i think it looks nice. Not as loud as the mongoose but thats ok for me.

Again recomend the Mongoose I have on my car. Nice shiny backbox :) Sounds quiet at idle and upto maybe 4,000RPM. After that it can turn into a bit of an animal :thumbsup:

I've got a Magnex decat too, and I'm still amazed how it can be quiet when it wants to be (not boomy etc)

Ok , fanx guys, will have a gnader at the Mong then. How do I put a signature pic on my fingy?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links