Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rhd To Lhd Conversions

trantor

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to source kits for RHD to LHD conversions on Cressida (1990s) and Crown (Mark 2) - haven't been having much luck ... can anyone help??

Rgds

is it really possible to convert a left to right hand drive!

i would ahve thought many of the key panels and components would have been 'mirrored' so it would basically mean totally rebuilding the car?

but i may be mistaken?

I'd have to agree with Jaxx. Many modern cars are simply too complex to retro convert. There certainly wont be a Kit available. If its possible at all it will be a major job, you'll need to be making new holes for things like the steering column, the wiring and plumbing will be horrendous, and I'm sure you'll come across all sorts of "little" niggles that you hadn't thought of. Even things like changing over the carpet and windscreen wipers(they will sweep the opposite way). You'd be far better to simply buy the car in its proper drive.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links