Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lexus Lights

gambo

Was browsing through our local motorworld store and picked up their latest 'kroozin' mag..........noticed lexus lights for Yaris £79.99 and apparantly 'E' approved and road legal........dont know if anyone has bought any if so is this true?........thinking of investing in some if they are.

cheapest price ever it think we have seen for the yaris?

theyre usually about 100 quid on eBay

Bargain.

(Cool Avatar or whatever it's called Jaxx!)

cheers! its part of me, jimma and bibbs Great British Rouges Avatar Gallery

Hey gambo wow thats pretty wicked, yea ive been looking to get myself some actually, thats pretty cheap, like jaxx says cheapest ive ever seen has been on eBay, second to that is off a site going for £150, which seemed a bit expensive to me, if like u say they are £80 i may invest in some myself... u got a site or number for them??

Charlie :thumbsup:

Hi all again, all i can say is that they were in the 'Kroozin' catalogue in my local Motorworld store, the manager who was on the phone at the time ordering something else for me asked about them to whoever they get them off 'n pro' i think he said and he said they are 'E approved' so hopefully no mods to be done to them...........there isnt any advertised on the web site but if you look in the catalogue they are definately there. Wether they are any good though i have no idea...........hopefully somebody may be able to enlighten us.

Gambo don't worry if there not E approved, the likeliness of being pulled over for them is near to no chance!

Cheers :thumbsup:

just stick a red reflector anywhere on the back of the car, there you go E approved

best of my knowledge In-Pro only do the smoked rears, no lexus style. In-Pro would be E-approved and are excellent quality.

Al.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links