Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Standard Rev 3 Tubby Rims Tyre Pressure?

Fizz

gonna head off in a few min for a 275 mile drive .. and after watchin 5th gear last night.. i really want to knwo what the tyre pressurres should be for standard rims on a Rev 3 tubby..

cheers in advance... :thumbsup:

29 or there abouts front and 33 approx rear. TBH tyre pressures are not an exact art, and what's best for your car may be different by a couple of psi hee and there. I generally run mine at 35 rear, since at standard pressures the inside of the tyre wears slower than the outside. Unless you put silly pressures in you won't damage anything.

nice one!.. sweet as..

cant wait for bolney.. should be a good meet....

gonna head off in a few min for a 275 mile drive .. and after watchin 5th gear last night.. i really want to knwo what the tyre pressurres should be for standard rims on a Rev 3 tubby..

275 miles ? Where you going ??

...don't forget that temperature and ambience will adjust your tyre pressures slightly, so you're not going to be spot on all the time.

Yep. Ideally should be checked after the car has been stood for several hours, when they get warm, the air expands and the readings are higher.

I run my fronts at 28 and rears at 30......lst night I tried 35 and it was too hard for my liking :) but I have a slow leak on both rears so I have to top them up once a week :rolleyes:

Cheers

KiwiMR2

28/34 city.

30/35 m-way.

That's for my n/a tho bro, on the 14's.

kiwi just get em repaired it saves tons of hassle. i had the same thing in one of my front tyres was topping up every few days, cos i'm anal about tyre pressures hehe.

gotta say tho sometimes i let em rite down to 26/30 for some awsome corner traction, however get's bumpy as hell so generally keep em above that.

-Z

kiwi just get em repaired it saves tons of hassle. i had the same thing in one of my front tyres was topping up every few days, cos i'm anal about tyre pressures hehe.

Yeah I know I should...it's free to but I HATE taking my car to the tyre shops as they all look hard out at the car and there is ALWAYS an issue driving it up onto the ramps etc because it's so low. One day ;)

gotta say tho sometimes i let em rite down to 26/30 for some awsome corner traction, however get's bumpy as hell so generally keep em above that.

Yes, well.....SOMETIMES when I forget mine go as low as 15 :!Removed!:

Cheers

KiwiMR2

stop making excuses u lazy bum, ya don't havta use the ramps, lol :P

jack it up and take the wheel off.

Then again i 'spose ur skirts would get in the way...

Hey i've not thawt of that b4. When ya have aftermarket skirts etc can u still jack the '2 up the same or would u havta find diff mounting points, or go on ramps ???

P.S.

sorry 4 thread jacking here fizz bro :)

-Z

275 miles ? Where you going ??

Bradford (west Yorkshire) to Brighton (East Sussex - south coast)...

Just got back a couple of hours ago and i cant belive the pickup on the tubby!!!... im amazed.. and love it to bits!... :thumbsup:

and Mr. Blade... ...no worries... its all good... :!Removed!: :ph34r: :D

im trying that out atm, 30/35. teted ok on the m-way havent really done ne city driving with that yet.

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links