Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloys/hubcaps

Blue84

Hiya,

I have an 04 plate T3 (couldnt afford a T-Spirit or T-Sport as I am only 19) which is fantastic and I still can't believe the power from a 1.0L engine =)

I want to get some alloys/hubcaps during the next few months..does anyone have any good sites for idea's? I only want the standard size ones - nothing big though! Who would fit them? Is it a garage thing? The caps that are on her at the moment are a bit plain for my liking - I like the caps on the T-Spirits more!

I'm new to all this by the way so any help would be great.

Ta

Blue

Hey,

I don't wanna burst your bubble, but i'm also just 19 and picking my T-Sport up on Saturday (second hand tho).

Anyway, you could quite happily have any 15inch alloy wheels. These deffiently wouldn't look too big. You could buy the standard ones for the Yaris from a dealer and get them fitted there as well.

Or you could buy aftermarket alloy's and get them fitted at pretty much any garage. If they come with pre-fitted tyres you could even wack em on yourself - although its a good idea to get em done proper so that they can be aligned (help prevent uneven and fast tyre wear). Remember you will need new tyres for new alloys unless they are as small and thin as your current wheels (which I doubt you want).

Replacement hubcaps can be found at any usual car place like Halfords - these cost between £15 and £50 for a set of 4. As your wheels are probably 13 or 14inch I doubt you would get many exciting hubcaps - and in my opinion alloy-look-a-like hubcaps look crap so I always just use plain ones.

Hope this helps!

Gary.

Altho dont have the cash at the mo, when i do ive been thinking of getting some 17" wholfrace urban racers. Anybody know any good sites or places to get them from???

Jaxx u have these dont!! look pretty damn nice, i notcied them ova day on astra, looked wicked, how have u found them, what tyres u got on??

Sorry for all qs

Charlie :thumbsup:

yes ive got em! and there mine! so get ya own :D

just got some rubbish nankang tyres at the mo NS1 or somat like that

Altho dont have the cash at the mo, when i do ive been thinking of getting some 17" wholfrace urban racers. Anybody know any good sites or places to get them from???

www.motor-world.co.uk have the Wolfrace Urban Racers in. Wheel and tyre deals etc., or pop in to your local branch.

Rich

Yeah, the alloy wheel section seems to be in the middle of an upgrade ATM.

They have them though....I'm looking at them in the latest catalogue.

17" in Silver per set £439.96 (with tyres £634.96)

17" in Shadow finish £475.96 (with tyres £656.96)

Motor World Alloy section rumoured to be up and running again early next week.

Rich

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links