Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T-sport Induction Kits

Alex Yakimov

Hey guys,

Havnt bin on here in ages!!!but my waranty ran out on my yaris this month so im lookin to upgrade as much as possible!!!

OK last time i asked this question i got too many complex anwsers, so simplicity would be more helpfull. ive bin researching the induction kits for the yaris. I have my eye on the Pipercross VIPER kit for £200 it looks sweet and im sure sounds it too. However they only sell them for the 1.0l and 1.3l yaris. AYONE KNOW WHY THEY DONT DO THEM FOR T-SPORT! :ffs:

The HKS filter doesnt quite look as good but is the performance better? Wat about all the others aswell, im looking quality and looks for cheap prices and i have to say£200 is prob mas ill go for an induction kit!

Get an A'PEXi from ENVY, link at top of screen mate! Nuff sed!

Cheers :thumbsup:

yea i totally agree with ryan, APEXi is rated one of the top, i ordered mine about a week and a bit ago off envy for £120, i think most people i know who have a t sport who also have induction kit have gone with APEXi

have a look at this, may help you with making ur choice,

http://mkiv.com/techarticles/filters_test/2/

Charlie :thumbsup:

the viper kit for the 1.0 yaris, is it a dry cone like the apexi or wet like pipercross?

How much audile differenc does the Aexi Make as i find engine noise to be fairly intrusive allready in the cabin.

What sort of BHP gains are claimed?

i have the blitz filter although i agree the filtration is crap, apexi seems the best bet.

induction on a t-sport makes a huge audible difference and in the case of apex and hks the filter sits at the back of the engine under the windcreen the emphasises the noise even more

cheers guys thats sounds way better than the Viper kit so im gona go for it, btw dooe anone wn a yaris around coventry cause i seem to be the only yaris driver around here!!! <_<

Im planning to put 17"on my car soon and build up my sound system aswell as new exhast and other bits and bobs, basicly when i have the time and money, so keep an eye out for my T-sport! :eek: LOL!

Anyway sheers for the advice guys! :thumbsup:

the viper kit for the 1.0 yaris, is it a dry cone like the apexi or wet like pipercross?

Think its wet danny! Made by Pipercross so i can't seeing it bein anythin different to the 1 u've got apart from the heat proofing obviously and the cold air feed!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links