Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bovs

Jimlad

I have a HKS SSQV waiting to be fitted. I already have a Blitz DD Valvle on there. Should I be able to easily fit the HKS myself ?

when I get a HKS/Blitz BOV and itnend to fit it myself, so if i can do it then im sure you can too mate :thumbsup:

its a fairly simple mod, heres a link describing how to install a Greddy BOV.

when I get a HKS/Blitz BOV and itnend to fit it myself, so if i can do it then im sure you can too mate :thumbsup:

its a fairly simple mod, heres a link describing how to install a Greddy BOV.

erm.. that sounds too complicated... lol

I'm just gonna have a look at how the blitz on is hooked up.. then see if the HKS will basically fit the same way. If it does I'll pull it off and plop the other one on.

Hopefully I won't kill anything.... lol

ok... HKS bov fitted now. The hardest part was getting into the bolts to tighten them up.

Now.... wtf... !

The HKS Bov sounds bluddy weird compared to the blitz. The Blitz basically sounds the same as if you disconnect your recirc pipe. But the HKS... wtf.. not sure if I like it.

There is a bolt on the rear of it which can be turned either direction. Seeing as it is in Japanese, wasn't too sure what it was on about. Tried turning it to the extreme either direction and it didn't really seem to make much difference.

I know you can buy a different fin thing for the HKS one.. what difference does that make ?

May go back to the blitz, HKS is weird. Blitz seems alot louder too.

anyone know where I can get a purple fin from ? Want to see how lower the sound is.

I suppose I could put the Blitz back on... but I can't be bothered trying to faff around with the bolts again.

Other going on E-bay?

P.S. You've not sent me a addy for a cheque either ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links