Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Discount

JON.XL

Hello Every one,

Every body has to make a firrst post so this is mine.

The Girl freind is in the process of changing here car a two and a half year old 1.0 GLS, to a new T-Sport.

I Have approached the dealer and been given a reasonable part Ex price. which i can live with.

But there does noyt seem tobe much discount on the car he claims that the dealer margin is £390 and he needs to hold on to £90 of this to cover the PDI. Is he telling me porky`s or is this consistent with your experiences.

My other question is does the 5 door depriciate faster than the 3 door as th GF is not overly bothered eitherway.

All responses welcolmed.

JON

depriciation mainly depends on how well you look after the car, 3dr used cars are sold cheaper than 5dr

oh and welcome

No that was intial reaction but does the T-Sport init guise as a warmish hatch have a customer base who are predominatley looking for a 3Door.

JON

Hiya and welcome!

your in kent? if you want a huge saving on a Tsport find Trade sales in yellow pages and give them a ring, they are based in slough so only an hour and half away from you guys..

I promise you they will be a lot cheaper than main dealer!! :)

Thats where i got mine!

Cheers May just give them a bell?

But in her infinite wisdom she has ordered the car allready but if the discount outweigh the deposit this may be an option.

However Toyota are giving here £750 toward her finace package so i the combined deal see`s a £1,050 discount overall.

the tsport depriciates faster than the 1.0

due to the 1.0 being seen as a cheap, economical easy to insure car, while the t-sport manages to hold its 'GTI' stance against other yarii

5 door models will sell easier because there is a wider market to sell to :yes:

But there does noyt seem tobe much discount on the car he claims that the dealer margin is £390 and he needs to hold on to £90 of this to cover the PDI. Is he telling me porky`s or is this consistent with your experiences.

hi

i managed to get 500 quid off when i bought my last two t sports...

as for the pdi i thought i was part of the pre-delivery inspection they do anyway...

to make sure that the car is not damaged etc....i never heard of that charging u as u already pay for the delivery....do u not...?

:thumbsup:

Not paying for it directly but he claims there is only £390 of profit in the car £90 of which he is holding onto to cover the PDI cost

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links