Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Going To See A Supra Today

Jimlad

I shouldn't really go tho... cos I'll be too tempted. Hopefully it will be have been sold already.

haha, buy it and keep the 2.

Then u can mod the 2 for general city driving i.e. limited bhp approx. 350-400. and go all out on the supra. create a drag monster that looks the dogs nads 2!!!

-Z

£12,000 or £13,000 me thinks.

6 Speed Manual...   :drool:

Don't do it...not 12-13k on an import......you can get a decent UK car for that HMMMMMMM 326 bhp standard HMMMMMMMM the hard part is finding one......

Uk cars look harder anyway what with the bonnet vent and all ! :thumbsup:

Is it just me or does the Supra dashboard look far to big for the guages and buttons etc it has on it ????? :blink::blink: there seems to be an awful lot of bland plastic......

The '2' looks sweet by the way ! ;) :thumbsup: ;)

yes, :yes: yes, :yes:

i agree w. nippon. Supra = big fugly plastic thing on wheels (well, that's open to debate, but we're being biased here for jim's sake!!!)

stick with the petite, sexy '2 ;)

good choice on not going jim :thumbsup:

knowing u, u woulda bought it. then a few days from now u'd be posting that u didn't like the thing and lo & behold ANOTHER jimlad automobile related eBay item, heh.

-Z

knowing u, u woulda bought it. then a few days from now u'd be posting that u didn't like the thing and lo & behold ANOTHER jimlad automobile related eBay item, heh.

-Z

lol..... my flat mate was actually expecting me to turn up back at the flat with it. As long as I stay away, I won't ..... lol

jim...

ur single now...

why not look at !Removed! in ur free time instead?

Much better :yes: (well again that's open to debate, but i'm bein biased here for jim's sake!!! ;))

-Z

Gotta sy if u are gonna go for 1 make it a UK model....

how can u not...!!! LEather/traction/Vent/Wash wipes and they looks seriously wicked when STANDARD :) IMHO...

sup4.sized.jpg

supint.sized.jpg

Rash

cant take my eyes off the above post.......

that is beautiful mate

Gotta sy if u are gonna go for 1 make it a UK model....

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

that car. that colour, that interior, you are driving my dream...

ahh get out of my head

Jimlad... rather than starting all over, can't you get Matt@Rogue Systems to knock you up a complete Supra Shell for yours!!! :D :lol: :P

I'm just waiting for Jim to get a supra .. and then realise that no-one will insure him .. at all, ever.

It's all well and good affording the car Jim, but the insurance (young, male, 0 NCB and an accident) is going to wipe the floor with ya ..

And you can't do that many bank jobs to pay for it all !!

ben's rite there jim. it WILL cost a lot to insure a supra. specially a TT. plus ur mods on top of that...

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links