Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wats The Biggest Nos Shot A Rev3+..

pizza boy

Now now..im not gonna purchase "NAASS" its just strap on d1ldo po0fery to me but some1 asked what the 3rd gen 3SGTE engine is capable of taking without any internal mods....im talking about a general progressive dry setup.

Understandably the rev1/2 lump wont hack as much as the rev3+ it why im interested as the later gen engine is stronger want to know the difference.

i was at a rolling road day the other day and there was a rev3 running with a 100shot the blokey said "it was only a matter of time before it goes bang lets hope its not today" said 40shot would be much better so your guess is as good as mine

Pizza boy, from what I've heard on the imoc site, for the 3SGTE engine, it would be better to use a wet system rather than the dry, but still going with a progressive setup. can anyone confirm?

cheers.

This isn't answering your question but intresting all the same....there is a NA Supra for sale here in my home town with a 250hp shot set up!!! :o

I didn't think the even the Supra could take that but apparently the NA internals are good for it. She (the owner) hasn't even used it yet and is thinking of selling it as she got heaps of intrest at the Autosalon.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

NAAS aint all that bad imo. Its good for a quick burst of power and if used properly won't knaker your car.

I only say this because imo it's not practical to have high bhp for everyday driving if ya get me. It's not like you need it all the time. so... a quick shot of the gas when u need it seems the better approach :)

-Z

Aaah cr@p sorry I was not meaning to insult any current peeps with a NOS setup! *me slaps me self* :wacko:

Theres nowt wrong with havin it on your car no no! Just not on mine please! Im just used to giving folk stick for using NOS against me heh! Damn cheatin I tell ye!

Oi Msherry! You are in voilation of a TOC forum rule 204 section 3 which states clearly that signatures should not contain more than 7 lines of information.

Blitz Nur spec R exhaust, decatted and Aussie downpipe

2.2 stroker kit.

T3/T4 hybrid Turbo.

GReddy boost gauge.

some turbo timer thingy.

Sony/Alpine system.

Veilside Andrew racing V 17" wheels.

Water Injection (obviously)

Motec M4 chip.

Then I woke up and had my cornflakes!

I will recommend to Lord Steve that you be banned. :arrgg-matey:

no offence taken at all m8, i just thawt i'd pop that lil opinion in there for people that have a read of this thread and develop biased views. gotta keep the balance havent i :)

and i don't actually run nos. don't think i will for a fair few years either cos insurance companies kane themselves and want knowt to do w. u when u tell them ur 20, and want insurance for an mr2 w. nos, lol :D

-Z

Is it my fault that I dream too much?

You may be good just now pizza face, but give me time!

red is always the winnner, especially with 2 white viper stripes....I have a plan!

Please note....I am also drunk at the moment....sorry.

The problem with running NOS is it makes everything ruddy HOT, Now the late spec engines are good for around 300 - 350 BHP any more and it'll run too hot and start melting stuff inside... If your running NOS, the ammount you can run really depends on what the car is running without it, if its stock 241 bhp then you should be alright with a 80-100 shot, but the more you tweak the engine the less NOS you should put through it. Its no exact science you might get away with running it in short bursts but for the sake of some forged pistions and an uprated headgasket you might aswell play safe....

Matt

get full engine rebuild & ceraminc coated internals plus uprated pistons / gaskets and u'll be fine running the nos, heh :D

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links