Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hks Ssqv Bov For Sale, Brand New !

Jimlad

i've NEVER known ne1 more indecisive than u jim. glad ur not running this country...

then again u mite do a better job, lol

-Z

PS ??

It's kinda odd sound. Some people like it tho. It's sorta a high pitched whissly sorta sound... sorta.

Some people have described like a chicken being run over by a car

haha....around here.....not too many cars are turbo charged...if you have it everyones like ooooo no matter what it sounds like. Though i want a blowoff that will sound off not going fast but through maybe a parking lot slow also. I dont think its possible tho

I'm actually the only turbo charged car in my town.. :D

you can make it go off if going slow... just put the clutch down and rev it.... great fun. B)

duuuuurrr...act like ive never seen that one lol. Im talkin about just goin thru a lot and go vrrr...pshhh....vrrrrrrrr...really slow......ehh hard to explain. In my town, people coem from as far as 300 miles away to come to our turnpike as its called to show off their cars and meet people. I live in ct and people have come from canada to see the hooked up cars and stuff here. Its the meeting spot every friday and sat. night in my area. ive only seen 2 mr2s here. :) and one just got sold i talked to the guy. So my only comp is a metallic blue with a BOV that can go thru a lot without revving the engine with the blowoff going crazy sooo......ive got some work cut out for myself. Ever since i saw it......i fell in love and now i have to get one this is the first car that i havent changed my mind about. Ive went through 2 cars enough of my rambling

I'm actually the only turbo charged car in my town.. :D

Well thats a lie..

There is a Scoobie, an RS tubby !Removed! and every second diesel is a turbo these days. :P :P

he did say he fiddled with some setting and it didnt seem to make a noise. guess u can't drie & adjust at the same time jim :P

u could adjust it fully either way, drive the car to hear it, turn it fully the other way drive it again, then a third one way listen again, keep goin like this til ya work out which way u gotta turn it to get what sound.

unless that's what u did & i just mis-interpreted ur post!

-Z

Mk HKS SQV makes a "SKREEEeeee ST st st .. "

and my HKS BOV makes a "PTishhhhhhhh"

I'm actually the only turbo charged car in my town..  :D

Well thats a lie..

There is a Scoobie, an RS tubby !Removed! and every second diesel is a turbo these days. :P :P

damn.. forgot about that scooby

did you adjust the BOV jimlad? as far as i know the HKS is meant to sound , like you said, a whistling noise...but its meant to be a very very good and coooool whistling noise.

does it sound like this?:

Right click and Save-as (378kb)

yeah. it did sound like this... maybe I'm just used to the Blitz noise. Prefer it.

that's the noise .. or "technically" it's

SKREEEeeee ST st st .. :)

It's good cause it's doesn't sould like an RS .. and it scares people ..

yeps i love the HKS sound, its different to the boring Whooooosshh you get from normal spring type BOV's. Then again I havnt heard what a Blitz oen sounds like yet..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links