Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pot Noodles

Bibbs

Would you have a Pot Noodle  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have a Pot Noodle

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes (If I'm really drunk/stoned and have the munchies)

I'm just tucking into a Sweet and Sour before I head out for a pint .. they aren't that bad really, are they?

I'm actually a good chef .. but when I have 15mins to cook something I just couldn't be *rsed, it was either that or a tin of pineapple :)

I'm actually a good chef .. but when I have 15mins to cook something I just couldn't be *rsed, it was either that or a tin of pineapple :)

I would have gone for the Pineapple :wacko: :!Removed!:

u cant beat the chicken&mushroom original still the best :yes:

Bibbs You should have done the sweet and sour, and added the pinepaple, like rash packs, or whatever you called them that you have when your on a nite exercise, mains and desert done together in the same mess tray, and finished with biscuits brown....now thats food on the go!!! (and will probably take you back to your TA days

To me its one of those meals that EEEEVERYTIME your hungry you will remember it as bein daaamned tasty. But the minute you start chowing it down the taste degrades quite rapidly haha!

being a poor equine college student i practically had to live off them!! didnt do me any harm! :lol::lol: i think... :wacko:

im not partial to pot noodles m8. but i live off supernoodles! and yep m8 sweet&sour is THE bset flvour ( in Snoodles neway). U ever tried SuperNoodles and sausage roll? great combo!

No, seriously...

-Z

Not too keen on the contents but when washed out a pot noodle pot full of gel is enough to gel 1 air scoop or 1 side skirt or 1 front lip spoiler.

They do have their uses :lol::lol:

Russ

RMG Developments

Hot Noodle, but you are not allowed to have a driink until you have finished it

im on and off with em, somedays i will eat em and rather enjoy, othertimes i wont poke em with a barge poll

really do need to be thrapsed on a gallon of wife beater before it becomes 'tasty'!

At least you know what you are having for dinner if you are invited to Bibbs for a dinner party :D

gotta go with zeroblade on this hate pot noodles but i used to live off chinese flavour supernoodles the best flavour by far :drool:

I eat them cos they're easy to cook! Take 5mins, yum yum. Im just a lazy git who cant be bothered to cook real food. Try a red Shin Cup.......whoo that's hot

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links