Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Check Engine Po135

LarryK

Ok, this is frustrating. I keep getting code PO135 (Bank 1, Sensor 1, Heater). I changed the 02 sensor that is immediately in front of you as you face the engine from the front (2000 Camry V6). Best info I had said this is Bank 1, Sensor 1.

I did however use a Bosch sensor and spliced/soldered the wires. I am confident the wires are OK. Do I have the right sensor located? Or, is the other sensor before the cat Bank I, Sensor 1?

I had all codes cleared after I replaced it, but the light is back on. Just had the code read again a few minutes ago, and once again it is PO135 :help:

Any help appreciated.

Larry

Double-check the wires leading to the sensor.If these check out OK there is a test procedure for the O2 sensor in the Haynes manual for this car.

• 2 weeks later...

In my experience Toyotas do not like non genuine oxygen sensors even ones that are designed for the your vehicle I would recheck your wiring and if all is ok then go for a genuine oxygen sensor.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links