Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Iq2 Owner Today

GOAP

Picked our low mileage 09 iQ2 up today and haven't stopped smiling yet ari.gif looking forward to happy eco motoring. We've been long time Smart owners since 2000 lhd and still have her but the iQ has to be the future with grand children and the back seats. Got to go and mooch about now and discover stuff

GOAP

Hi Paul and welcome to the best iQ forum -is it really the only one? I dunno? It is the best though, with a great variety of people on here to lend advice and voice opinions. Enjoy your iQ we all do. Ours is a 1.0 iQ1, manual 59 reg. Loving it wherever we drive. I have had a number of people passing comment on it; the colour, the size inside, the standard kit list, the alloys, the economy, best of all, the free tax! Oh yeah.

:thumbsup:

Welcome indeed.

The smile will grow as the days and weeks pass. I simply cannot believe how great the iQ is , and I've driven all sorts of cars. I am currently residing in a rather nice hotel in Dartmouth having driven down from the Bath area yesterday. The trip was a mix of motorway, A roads and country lanes . The iQ got us here safely, quickly, cheaply and we arrived without any aches and pains thanks to the great seats. With just the two of us we got three big bags in the back.

<update..... and we did 56 mpg, checked by rebrimming the tank... remarkable >

Welcome Paul....I've been an IQ owner for just 3 months. Mines a 2 auto. It's a fun car and does pretty much everything....even refinement. Hope you enjoy it too.

Guys thanks for the welcome really enjoyed my drive in to work today. Years ago I was completely wrapped up in racing lines around mini roundabouts now I'm an ECO driving warrior check out my short shifting action baby lol seriously that is the pleasure I get from driving on our congested roads planning ahead and being in the right gear, right time. The iQ is theeeee tool for the job glad I didn't go for the Aygo now love the comfort. Looking forward to having lots of adventures

GOAP

Ha I still go out in mine just for the pleasure its fantastic!!!

David

Me too!

After 9 months of ownership I am almost embarrrased to admit that I still get a kick out of pressing the START button

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links