Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Behind The Scenes At Stance Magazine Photo Shoot

surfcitylocal

I was part of a photo shoot for Stance Magazine last week. The photographer, Naoki Hiratsuka came from Japan and did the shoot. He is from mediaG in Tokyo. The magazine will be out in late March. The video shows the cars and drivers who were involved in the shoot.

Nice to see your car wheels turning Taz. Good bit of video there old boy. It almost seems like there is more going on in the US with customisation than in this country. Have you ever been pulled over by the cops when out and about in that little box of dreams?

Nice to see your car wheels turning Taz. Good bit of video there old boy. It almost seems like there is more going on in the US with customisation than in this country. Have you ever been pulled over by the cops when out and about in that little box of dreams?

I have been pulled over a few times. Both officers asked me the same thing, "is this your son's car?" LOL. I had the same problem when I was driving my xB. I live in Huntington Beach where the Police are notorious for pulling over racers. I guess they thought it would be a twenty-something driver, what a surprise to find a 53 year old dude. LOL

it would certainly get pulled in the UK - all your blue external CCFL/LED's wouldn't be road legal here.

I do like IQs though & could be tempted at some point. :)

it would certainly get pulled in the UK - all your blue external CCFL/LED's wouldn't be road legal here.

I do like IQs though & could be tempted at some point. :)

They are illegal in the states as well. Blue and Red are not allowed when driving on the road, just for shows. Other colors are allowed as long as the officer doesn't believe they are too much of a distraction for other drivers.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links