Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Leads And Cap

DeusMR2

where can i get genuine Toyota leads and caps (apart from a dealer). are they available online?

Or...is it worth investing in Magnecor leads? Ive been having a look at Fensport and they have Iridium and Platinum spark plugs, which is better? and whats this heat range 6,7,8 stuff all about? cheers

give fensport a phone... they'll tell you what heat range etc.

But you might have to wait 3 weeks for your parts !!!! ( oh , sorry... that's just me.. ARGH ! )

get 1 grade colder if you are upping the boost .. 2 if you are super nutter turbo b*stard ..

and get good leads .. the stock ones are okay, but expensive.

fensport do magnecor leads for £62.50, ive heard theyre excellent (assuming you buy the right ones!). They cheaper than toyota then? thanks for the quick reply dudes

ok cheers, ill give em a call next week. having a few stuttering problems at the mo and found out from the service history that they were last replaced 5 years ago or summin! I'm gonna replace them every year from now on.

get maggy leads and as for the cap & rotor they are made by blueprint. same as toyota ones, u'll find most places that list oem toyota stuff will send u blueprint.

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links