Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Needed Please! G6r!

Froston

ah ok cool cheers.

have u tested your rolla since then charger in any way?

err 190bhp vs 109bhp you do the math mate :lol::lol::lol: Dont think it needs a test

The 0-60 figure I saw for the G6R was 9.7 secs and 10.4 secs for the SR, so not much in it.

You could always buy mine ;)

Joe

Im bound to say it but the G6R is the one for you buddy :thumbsup:

The Civic is nice, but what i look for in a car is something a bit different. And for me the G6R is it. The 6 speed box. Discs all round, Alloy Bonnet, ABS, Air Con, Side skirt etc etc and plety of skope to add to it. The only thing ive added to it engine wise is a different air filter (thanks Knowlson) which gives a little more bark. But the exhaust will complete the bark with a bite :lol: Its not bad on fuel too, with the 6 speed you can keep the revs low and toddle along getting 40mpg. The insurance group is great for a new driver too. Its group 9 which is higher then your usual starter car but isnt bank breaking. As previously said the g6R wasnt made in large numbers. Toyota Uk told me only 140 right hand drive ones were sold. They were launched in March April 99 to support the wrc corolla. 1 G6R was given to each main dealer in the uk to sell. They only came in red or black.

Do it you know you want too! B)

however i am quite "intrigued" by the 'rolla...

so can i confirm that i think the G6R is the fastest UK corolla?

- its not really important as i dont want to drive fast and crash my first car :( but id like to know anyway! thanks! :D

isnt the corolla gti faster than those models?

They stopped making the Corolla GTI about 10 years prior to the ones we are talking about. The GTI is smaller and does feel quicker, but i dont know what the stats are. But if im correct i think they still have the 1.6 engine.

They stopped making the Corolla GTI about 10 years prior to the ones we are talking about. The GTI is smaller and does feel quicker, but i dont know what the stats are. But if im correct i think they still have the 1.6 engine.

Thats right but the GT and the GTI has a 4A-GE engine with approxely 124HP and 121 hp the 4A-FE has Corolla AE9 105 hp,Corolla AE10 114hp and Ae111 110hp.

:thumbsup:

The 6 speed box. Discs all round, Alloy Bonnet, Air Con, Side skirt. As previously said the g6R wasnt made in large numbers. Toyota Uk told me only 140 right hand drive ones were sold. They were launched in March April 99 to support the wrc corolla. 1 G6R was given to each main dealer in the uk to sell. They only came in red or black.

hmm... those facts are interesting...

now i feel myself coming over to the 'rolla side... :yes:

discs all round :thumbsup:

the civic doesnt have that... :unsure:

:unsure: ooh... civic rolla civic rolla... hmm...

the G6R does have 5 seats with seatbelts right!? (i know the civic jordan didnt which was honda's limited edition) (being picky now) :!Removed!:

the G6R does have 5 seats with seatbelts right!? (i know the civic jordan didnt which was honda's limited edition) (being picky now)  :!Removed!:

Yep there are 5 of them and the seatbelts are red to make them sporty :lol::lol:

Have you checked the insurance out on the g6r yet mate?? try going on www.elephant.co.uk and see what price you get :thumbsup:

:D Oh yes forgot the red seat belts! :lol:

They were only on the G6R too and maybe the 1.3 G6 (not sure)

In the back the middle seat belt is 3 ponter not the usual lap belt :thumbsup:

The alloys should be 15"s too

You know you want it! :thumbsup::thumbsup::lol:

Only the G6-R has Red Seatbelts and standard 15 inch alloy,s with 195-55-15 tyres

ok cool thanks.

what does TTE stand for?

G6-R do you have before + after pics involving the TTE Frontbumperspoiler and the Booster Big Spoiler please?

In fact can anyone show me pics of a standard G6R and then one with body kit mods please? I'm just interested in what differences there are as i know it already comes with the special G6R ones...

thanks nick!

TTE stands for team toyota europe.

If you click on my website button you can see my car in standard form. I don't have any pictures yet with the TTE spoiler on.

http://www.knowlson.com/ That's got pictures of Andys car

Joe

Pics are underway write now :yes: Frost

cheers jo!

apparently only 420 of them were made in UK

the thing that makes me really want one is the discs all round! :D

where can you get TRD stuff from? The Fensport site doesnt have much stuff...

ooh knowlson! please would you be able to send me the large versions of the 20 odd AE111s????

i'd really love them please!

This is my G6R with the standard front. Apart from the grill which should be a black mesh type.

Im in Texas just now and ive been looking out for rollas. They only tend to be saloon versions. These yanks just dont know a fun car if it slapped them in the face. Though they do have great sounding big engines in their bling bling trucks. Not so sure about the chrome trims that spin even when they have stopped moving! ;)

front.sized

ah nice pics. cheers!

finecactus - what size alloys are they?

15" alloys, though not the original ones.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links