Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport!

s0cks

Picked up meh Thunder Grey 2001 T-Sport today at around 10:30am. Been drivin it all day! Its sooo cool (as you can imagine, i'm properly thrilled due to the fact that may last car was a 12yr old Fiesta).

I won't say its extremely fast - tho I will say its extremely nippy. I put my foot down on the A34 and I looked down expecting to be doing 90 odd and I was doin 110! Needless to say, I slowed down. My old car would've shook violently at 90.

The engine sounds sweet, and the exhaust - although stock - has a nice subbtle deep throaty sound to it - which was surprising. Bit worried about putting the Fujitsubo on now! cus that thing is gonna roar at me.

The dash is cool - and the white dials look fab at night - although the passanger seat is the only one to go forwards, and it also forgets its upright position (girlfriend not too pleased! when carrying other passangers as well).

The handling is great and it can go round corners pretty quick - although it is a bit too light for my liking. Feels like your taking off when you punch it in first and second. Plus the car can tram line a bit.

Friends and family love it! And I love it! Even had some kids shout 'nice car' as I drove past. Me is one happy man! If your considering the T-Sport - then stop considering - its time to go and buy one!

Glad to hear it S0cks as I've just put in my order for T-Sport last week! :D Hence as you can seen the upgrade to gold membership... just about to order a few bits for when it arrives! :eek: I just can't leave things standard...

Yeah they are lovely!

I know what you mean about people lovin your car - I get recognition off all sorts of people, my brothers mates (who are 20) especially love it, even though its just a 1.3 T-Spirit!

Would love to get a T-Sport but just cant afford it right now

Ahh well, never mind eh!

Post some pics! I wanna see it! :D Then I can go oooh and ahhh like everyone else has today! :D

congrats s0cks i know the feeling ive only had mine week or so, love it so much, big improve ment over the 1ltr, still have a big smile driving around in it

charlie :thumbsup:

nice one socks, i seen one in show room and look brillant and the dials look fantastic. Thats is annoying how the drivers seat doesnt slide and how the seats seem to lose there seating position, i always have mates in my humble t3 and it gets annoying as my mates are constanly re-adjusting the seat. I went to the garage to get my handbrake seen to as it wasnt gripping, youd be on a hill and pull the hand brake as far as it could go(which was worrying anyway) and it would still roll down the hill lol. Anyway was i was there i asked them whats up with my seat and they said its supposed to be like that. I was like Oh....... ****ty seat..... Lol you dont get a car for the seat though do ya!

Cheers Guys,

Its so much fun to drive - i'm gonna drive it all of today as well :D Will try and get some pics of it - although its just a normal t-sport atm. Hopefully the exhaust will arrive monday some time - when thats on I'll get some more pics too.

Anyways later! I'm off for a drive!

I swear this car will get me killed. The noise the engine makes just makes you wanna put the pedal to the metal (or carpet). Its fantastic. !Removed! fantastic.

Infact, took it up to a very tight corner a bit too quick today. Thank god for the ABS and EBD. Slammed on the brakes and it got me round the corner in one piece. Could feel the brakes working their magic from left to right. Woulda just gone straight into the bushes in my old car.

Shook me up a bit though. Tought me never to take that corner so quick again.

Hehe.

I was following a 2002 T Sport in a multi storey car park today, I want one! But like Moffmo I'm happy with my humble T3 at the mo.

Hi s0cks

Sounds like to me that you have got the T Sport bug :P You enjoy buddy they are great cars to drive :yes:

jerry!!

jsut take it steady and dont wreck the bugger!

enjoy the feeling because guess what ? it dont go away :D but as jaxx said keep it on the black stuff where it belongs B)

Had my T Sport for 6 weeks now. Love it to bits! Great fun to drive, good on fuel and lots of laughs! Nice to have something a bit different from the crowd. Absolutely spot-on motor!!! :thumbsup:

ooohhh.... my t-sport will arrive only in june at the dealer..

ME WANT IT SO BAD .. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

although the passanger seat is the only one to go forwards, and it also forgets its upright position (girlfriend not too pleased! when carrying other passangers as well).

:censor: me off this - such a simple thing to do why don't Toy just sort this.

(calls for) ''TOYOTAPR''

BTW - good choice - you've found one problem - the other is that the glove box will stop opening and closing smoothly.

Hope you enjoy it but keep your licence - it's a big drop down to public transport !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links