Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats The Most You've Had Out Of A N/a

jez_1_2000

N : up to 87mph

P : up to 93mph

Q : up to 99mph

R : up to 106mph

S : up to 112mph

T : up to 118mph

H : up to 130mph

V : up to 149mph :ph34r:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jez_1_2000

• ZeroBlade

• Bibbs

• DeusMR2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

top end is limited to the 5th ratio .. as it'll hit 7200 rpm .. as long as you have the same box, 300 bhp and 600 bhp will have the same top speed (you'll just get there at different speeds).

Ye thats the thing...even stock it hits it ratio limit so quick. The engine can deffo hack speeds beyond this limit. i know this because of how strong it pulled close to the redline in 5th. It wasnt struggling and I didnt need a great distance either. Since tuning it just pulls to the geared limit a hell of a lot quicker.

time for a gearbox change then pizza boy!

or rather can u adjust the gear ratios of the stock box or would u actually need an adjustable gearbox to do stuff like that?

lol just noticed the botom bit on ur siggy too. u really are the master of decieving the censoring system rnt ya :)

-Z

if you have a chip you can upp the rev limit .. there are 6 speed boxes available in japan for £££ .. (and at 30mph per gear .. 180/190 mph ?? out of a 2.0??)

'S' = up to 180 kph.

'H' = up to 210 kph.

'V' = up to 240 kph.

'Z' = over 240 kph.

not sure what that is in mph though.

The last rolling road I had my Rev3 on I hit 180bhp @ 7150rpm (just before the rev limiter kicked in) with a speed of 121mph.

On this day it seemed the N/A's were getting max power a lot higher up the rev range than the tubbies. With these figures I still had a higher speed than any of the tubbies there B)

But this is on a rolling road and we all know that the speeds don't mean jack. I have had an indicated 138mph out of mine when I backed off as I was getting worried someone might not see me comming up the outside so quick. My car was still pulling when I backed it down.

here is the R/R story with figures:

IMOC-UK R/R

post-38-1083159366.jpg

top end is limited to the 5th ratio .. as it'll hit 7200 rpm .. as long as you have the same box, 300 bhp and 600 bhp will have the same top speed (you'll just get there at different speeds).

you can bet a 600bhp mr2 isn't limited to 7200rpm doesn't extremeboosts go on to 10,000 rpm :eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links