Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Central Locking

puukko

Hi!

Anyone installed remote controller for central locking at yaris? I would want to get the schematic of central locking relay so i would know where should it be connected?

Thanx,

Mikko :eek:

car should already have them, Ive wired my own up, Ive lost the blueprints, Ive sent it to rob and lee I think, ask them nicely and they might give it to you, then again probably not cos I told them not to, basically you need to open the door and get to the switch, the locks are negitive trigger but cant remember what colour wires

on my vitz there is a locking module on the right of the dash binacle (once you remove it). I don't know if this module only comes with the keyless entry, but my alarm fitter patched the central locking feed there. My car has keyless entry as standard, so not too sure if non keyless have this module.

Al.

Hi!

Well the members button is not working at the moment -> so if "rob" or "lee" are watching this can you please email the blueprints, i would be very pleased.

Email: mikko.vahter@notrash.hsaoy.com

(remove the notrash.)

:rolleyes:

sorry i aint got no blueprints! :huh:

although if fitting yourself, as long as the installation instructions are shown for shown on how to wire 5 wire master locks (which i wouldnt doubt it wont!) then its just a multimeter job to find all the correct wires

Hi!

I measured wires that come to central locking relay and it seems that lock are +12v controlled (white = +12v open) and (brown = +12v close) thanx for your help.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links