Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blue T-sport..

eternity575

After ive ordered the 8p1 blue for my TS.. ppl are saying its a "girly" color (nothing personal angel) ... so now im puzzled..

should i stick with the 8p1 blue? or switch to thunder grey? what do you think? :!Removed!:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• eternity575

• Kenny

• Demonic Angel

ur choice, altho thunder grey is a damn nice colour, not being biased :D i think its down to the individual, if u like it and are happy with it go for it, hey my 1st car was a flame gold :blink: it does grow on u, altho i wouldnt get it again haha, ( colour wasnt my choice)

Hi eternity575

Personally i dont think theres such thing as a girly colour. At the end of the day if you like the colour then who gives a :censor: It's your choice at the end of the day. It doesn't matter what people say at the end of the day as long as your happy :thumbsup:

Some people say that a yaris is for girls :blink: So what is a mans car?? A Porsche maybe.? A Audi TT? The 2 cars that i have mention are mostly driven by woman in the convertible form ;)

See what I'm saying :yes: Get what colour you like buddy and not what your friends like :thumbsup:

jerry!!

No offence taken!

Its a gorgeous colour, blues not classed as girly (if it was pink then worry! lol)

As long as YOU like it thats all that matters! :D I love it!

Then again the Thunder Grey is also very nice, but once again its up to you! Go with whatever you feel is best for you!

Hi eternity575

Personally i dont think theres such thing as a girly colour. At the end of the day if you like the colour then who gives a :censor: It's your choice at the end of the day. It doesn't matter what people say at the end of the day as long as your happy :thumbsup:

Some people say that a yaris is for girls :blink: So what is a mans car?? A Porsche maybe.? A Audi TT? The 2 cars that i have mention are mostly driven by woman in the convertible form ;)

See what I'm saying :yes: Get what colour you like buddy and not what your friends like :thumbsup:

jerry!!

would you drive a pink car?

black is out of the question here in Israel..

It's so hot.. and people are so jealous with ppl that have shiny cars..

and im talking bout those youngsters just swishing their keys on the new car...

its just... i dont know! now im so confused..

i really like the blue color.. but the grey looks soo... hmmm "serious" ...

i mean.. its this:

3.jpg

or this:

2.jpg

i just cant up my mind :(

Its a hard call!

But for a "sporty" car, I would say the grey looks "sportier"

But then I would also say the Grey is more popular in the T-Sport than the blue, so its really whatever you want - they both look equally good!

i really like "sporty" cars..

its my first one to be honest..

isnt blue more "sportier"?

i just dont know :(

im seeing so many modded cars in grey.. but none in blue..

and THATS what really "getting" to me..

no one here ever modded or made his/hers blue t-sport more "sporty"?

My t sports caribean blue!. Males and females alike have commented on what a great colour it is.Now i have just had the windows light smoked tinted the contrast it gives in my opinion is really good.

I dont feel a "sissy" in it , afterall isnt the saying "pink for a girl, blue for a boy".

TBH, if u like it, get it. Remember, YOU,pay for it ,service it ,care for it so choose a colour YOU like :)

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

biff

no one here ever modded or made his/hers blue t-sport more "sporty"?

thats why there'll always be a first!!

i quite like the blue one, but its your choice at the end of the day

Kenny!

If you get thunder grey i would be so jealous as i wasnt allowed thunder grey as an option.....and thats what i wanted!

i know itll sound "lame" but im afraid for example that "lexus" lights.. will not fit it well.. they look amazing on grewy.. dont know bout blue :(

My mods on my blue t sports so far is....

TTE springs,

rear lexus lights

light smoked tinted windows,

Apexi induction kit

BLITZ nur spec back box

twin rear reversing lights(removed red fog light)

debadged front and rear (kept t sport Badge in front grill!!)

Pioneer DEH-P8400MP HEAD UNIT

Pioneer ts-e1075 (100w max) in dash

Pioneerts-e6995(300 watt) 6x9 in rear shelf

i went for grey cos you can only get it on the t-sports!

and being debadges it helps to confuse folks who are lesser knowledged about the yaris!

The darker blue is a gorgeous colour. I wouldn't have mineded one bit if it was the colour I got. TBH I love the T-sport in every colour except red (sorry jeerry), but I'm not a fan of red on any car.

The darker blue is a gorgeous colour. I wouldn't have mineded one bit if it was the colour I got. TBH I love the T-sport in every colour except red (sorry jeerry), but I'm not a fan of red on any car.

what about red on a ferrari?? :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links