Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nurburgring (old) Video

YarisTS_Germany

This is an onboard vid shot from the inside of my TS racing on the Nurburgring "Nordschleife" (the old track, which is about 20km long) also called the green hell :)

I didn't push it too hard.... because the track is really hard and tricky... if you don't know it, you better go a little bit slower :lol:

The Nordschleife is open for tourist drivers at all times... as long as there is no official race going on like the 24h race for example.

Right click an save as to download

Enjoy!

Shame :(

Still, by September I'll be able to post an onboard lap from the 1.3 ;)

Although when I went a couple of weeks ago, I crashed at Brunchen... on the bike (not in the car!)

D/L-ing now...

Didn't hurt myself as I crashed on the short straight between two corners.. a couple of Burberry-clad chavs in a smokey BMW 850i blew their motor and carried on driving - I came around the corner, gassed it straight just in time to see a dozen spectators waving their arms... next thing I'm sliding up the track on my back as my 2004 ZX-12R ski-ramps up the red/white kerbings, flies OVER the sand-trap, and takes out 20ft of armco. Prolly hit the armco at 55-60... think I might have slowed down to 90mph before I hit the coolant... :crutchy:

good vid, no probs with my 600K line, should of used the T3 connection, like the blitz sound, is blitz the loudest

I know you said you didn't go that fast and not always easy to tell from video how fast your going but I was just wondering how the brakes were at the end?

broadbands pants!! soon everyone will have it...and it will be dire slow...everyone sharing that bit of bandwith...will be slower than a ickle modem.

Here I'll be the last person to be using a modem...and I'll be surfing faster than the lot of ya...well...that's what I keep telling myself....since I'll never ever ever get broadband ere!!

Vipes :crybaby:

im still using 56k dial up at home on a special business ISP and rarely get below 26k transfere!

ive seen broadband at peak times fall below 3kbps! what ppl dont realise is theres upto 100ppl using the same pipeline as you

so a top whack rate of 600k gets chopped down to 6k per person!

We've got the main pipeline for the whole of East Anglia sat about 40ft away... but it still took 25 mins to download 'cos of our 'kin office proxies.. :angry:

EDIT: For the record, the bike had 5800 euro's of damage on the official assessment... but Kawasaki UK being the uber-dudes they are, have brought it down to a mere £2048 :(

Still, by September I'll be able to post an onboard lap from the 1.3 ;)

Helll yeah!!!!!

Going to get some vids of the rolla also :thumbsup:

Cool vid, might help me learn the track if I make it! :D

Super - sorry to hear about the damage... :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links