Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Damn Scoobies!

Mister2

ahhh.. darn it... i jes lost to a scooby doo.... it wasnt an sti.. buu it was the turbocharged model.... darn.... ohh.. i was in stock boost btw.. hmm... u think i could get it boostin a full 15?? mm.. he had me on the launch... we pulled the same on second gear... i dont knoe about third because it wouldnt go in!!!! darn.. of all the nights my gears wont go in.. it had to be this one... argh!!! :arrgg-matey:

dont worry mate, on paper at least, scoobies will give stock rev 1 and 2's a run for their money. rev 3's are another story ;). If your turbo and engine are in fairly good nick then it will handle 15Psi no problem everyday, I intend on upping my boost to that this summer too. :thumbsup:

But best to up the boost utilising a remappijng device such as the Uni chip - this will give you a better map for the engine and more useful power.

i have a simular problem exept when i hit third it's asta la vista scooby

haha.. yeah.. i read up on ur guys' gains with the unichip.. very nice.. mm.. well.. imma re-challenge him again this friday... sooo... hopefully it'll be a different story

My bro has a Scooby and we raced a Tubby and I was gunning for the MR2

Just kept up with it

Later

My bro has a Scooby and we raced a Tubby and I was gunning for the MR2

Just kept up with it

Later

depends on the model of Scooby and the MR2 Tubby...

I can beat WRX's... in my Rev3 but the STi.. now thats another story all together...

I killed a T5 ont he motorway the other day but a modded S14 Nissan killed me.. lol ;) :rolleyes:

Not racing you FIZZ yours is faster - the scoob is a UK version with a few mods like exhaust and HKS induction system but I don't think that makes that much power

Later

I can beat WRX's... in my Rev3 but the STi.. now thats another story all together...

I killed a T5 ont he motorway the other day but a modded S14 Nissan killed me.. lol ;) :rolleyes:

it's a step up from them pugs u used to race in the celica aint it! :)

-Z

I killed a T5 ont he motorway the other day but a modded S14 Nissan killed me.. lol ;)  :rolleyes:

it's a step up from them pugs u used to race in the celica aint it! :)

-Z

those were the days.... :rolleyes:

Seriously.. i miss my Celica quite a bit if im honest... but love the Tubby more! :P

mmm can't wait 2 have a spy at her.

sunday should b class!

-Z

I'll take ya for a spin mate... :thumbsup:

sweet :D

hopefully the weathers mint, then ya can have the t-tops off

-Z

if it is.. then im gonna be wearin long sleves and a cap as i got a !Removed! sun tan already from down south!... :lol:

hahaha, tbh i get a tan fairly easily 2, somethin aint right here? <_<

-Z

ditto ;)

Unichips r the dogs bolloc*s mate. Pizzaboy and myself both have one. Very good !

are these unichips just effective on turbo's or will they work with N/A MR2s??? what sort of bhp increase do you get??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links