Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tbar Panels...

Jimlad

Ok... does anyone know exactly how the panels are supposed to fit behind the seats. I just stick them in there anyway I can.

Handle end on the floor, outside of glass towards the bulkhead seems to work best for me, i have to put both mine on the same side cos i have a sub on one side...... they seems to fit perfectly that way B)

You can get em in the front, cant remember how i managed it though :unsure:

in the front ??

Do you know how you're suppsosed to put them ?

I put them behind the seats resting on the ledge, handle side up. But this way I can't have my seat in the position that I normally drive in.

if im in a hurry i put em in the passenger footwell, with the handles at the seat end, and a bag (proper one) inbetween em to stop any scratches, or otherwise i put em class down with the outside of the glass facing the seat. just rest the seats back so they dont wobble about too much.

im sure im meant to put them in the special bags supplied, and seatbelt them in etc etc, but i just want em out and to go drivin

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lol, sorry may have been a bit fuzzy :)

Behind the Seats is the done thing, handle at the bottom, outside of glass facing back.... (that way even with both panels behind one seat they still fully recline!)

Best to put them in the bags if you have them (i was lucky and got the bags/shades with mine B) )

Right you ask you shall recieve:

tbar.jpg

you can tell they are meant to go here for two reasons:

- they fit perfectly

- there are straps to hold them im place :D

Lol, sorry may have been a bit fuzzy :)

Behind the Seats is the done thing, handle at the bottom, outside of glass facing back.... (that way even with both panels behind one seat they still fully recline!)

Best to put them in the bags if you have them (i was lucky and got the bags/shades with mine B) )

Ditto...

I can recline my seat all the way back as well... :thumbsup:

Got a piccy up now (Apologies to anyone who was trying to load the 1mb version i put up by mistake :rolleyes: )

cheers for the piccy !!!! Helps alot... lol

The weather has been so good here... just been driving about with the roof off all day !

weather was class earlier on then this afternoon we got hit with a sodin thunder storn up in newc. still sudde downpour of rain + girls in skimpy clothes unprepared for it (white t-shirts) makes it all worthwhile :thumbsup:

-Z

you're actually supposed to put them in handle down but outside glass facing back of seat - not bulkhead. if u do it this way u will notice that the curvature of the carpeted bulkhead area is exactly the same as the glass. :thumbsup:

jim, my strap is broken on the passenger side and i often just put that side on the floor behind the seat, with the handle end down and about 4 inch away from the amp ledge and have the curvature away from the seat (as in my description above),in a 45 degree angle, this way u can still recline the passenger seat nicely.

be careful when taking seatbelt off tho' as sometimes the metal clip sometimes hits the glass if u just let the belt fly away from u.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links