Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Latest Pics (with Bonnet!)

tiktok

hi all, thanks for the comments. I know its not to everyones taste, but that is indeed what car modding is all about, but what i like about this site is that people can say "na, not my cuppa tea" which is what i'd say if i wasn't overly fond of something, whereas some sites just say "oh, thats a pile of sh*T" and thats just rude.

She wanted the agressive look, and is looking to change the bodykit slightly, sideskirts to begin with, but cost makes it a gradual process.

We arranged a £400-500 figure with Dentons who done it before they started the work, and after 3 weeks, they said they would NOT do another one and it was !Removed! hard work, and if she had been charged by the hour it would of cost £1000.

I think its kinda in between subtle and not so subtle, its hard to tell from the pics, but the angle of the bonnet makes it fairly subtle, you can't see if from inside the car, or at least, being 5ft, she can't :lol: but you do notice it if she behind you,. but not really smack bang in ya face. I always in two minds, i like subtle, but the bonnet on my car isn't really subtle, the standard scoop is all you notice when you sit behind the wheel. But i do prefer performance over looks, just my preference, and we are hoping to increase performance over time for her little yaris. Might look into custom turbo as i've recently come across somewhere local that seemingly does this kinda of thing, so might have a word with them and see what it entails, apart from cost :o . Anything we do we want done for reliability as well as performance as there is no way of knowing how long she will keep the car, and she doesn't wanna kill it.

She was indeed at Bolney, and yet again like last year, i stayed in bed :blink:

I've got some stuff to sort with the bonnet, pretty much drip trays but they ain't off a car, just got to get around to doing it, and its been raining her lots. She has got a cover that she puts round the bonnet at the mo, and she walks to work so the little engine is nice and dry for the mo.

And when it stops raining, the grill and bits will indeed turn silver. :)

All fun. :thumbsup:

whats that keyhole-shaped sort of thing? is it just styling or does it have any purpose?

sorry, missed this in my last post, just styling, serves absolutley no purpose what so ever, just for looks.

Where did you get the seramic header from

erm? *scratches head* california i think, several people on here have got them, but i can't remember the company. nice company though,i remember that, cos the guy was very helpful when she phoned him etc.

sounds like ur gonna be busy!

indeed, i do the spraying of little bits and she washes it. Cos i hate washing cars!!! but i don't mind doing the polishing at the end. Black just doesn't keep clean :ffs: :lol:

indeed, i do the spraying of little bits and she washes it. Cos i hate washing cars!!! but i don't mind doing the polishing at the end. Black just doesn't keep clean :ffs: :lol:

tell me about it, my corsa is black... lol

most ppl think white cars r the hardest to keep clean, i beg to differ, i think white is one of the best and black is one of the hardest!

havein white alloys doesnt help either, !Removed! brake dust! :ffs: lol

james

black IS the hardest to keep clean. white aint far behind and suffer from chronic tarspots

And red always seems to stay clean :rolleyes:

jerry!!

black IS the hardest to keep clean. white aint far behind and suffer from chronic tarspots

u think? my dads white supra always stayed clean, and he hardly cleaned that lol :blink:

james

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links