Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Urgent Help

Markturbo

i was flooring my car then i lost power then i manage to get my car home but it was making a whurring noise pretty bad but when i got home i realised that my induction kit had fallen off so i put it back on this morning and its still making the noise and its not boosting properly and my blow off valve isn't working neither

What bit fell off...the cone end or the actual pipe bolted to the turbo? If it was the main pipe itself its gonna be a bugger cos you may have spilt the attached hosin to the induction kit. Split pipes are a major pain in the azz. :(

Also some crap may have got vaccumed into the actual turbo itself. %$( dude I hope its something minor :(

if the induction kit fell off just think off all the rubbish that could have got into the engine itself yet alone the turbo, that sounds painful.....

whoa ryan, u finally made another post.

dunno if u've checked the stats l8ly but jaxx is catching up 2 ya!

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links