Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got My Rolla Back From The Shop

Panzerbjorn

Lo all,

The pictures really dont do it justice! Looks amazing imho ;)

Before:

Panzerbjorn-sideview2.jpg

After:

Panzerbjorn-sideview.jpg

Panzerbjorn-rearview.jpg

Panzerbjorn-frontview.jpg

What do you think?

Panzer

That looks superb! :thumbsup:

How much did the respray cost you?

Oh you no wot would be cool? get a small alloy aerial to replace your existing one!

for the full re-spray + colour coding of bump strips and wing mirrors + de-badge + removing all dents and scratches + smoothing an old arial mount + spraying and fitting the spoiler was £700

Not really thought about the arial tbh, my next few exterior mods will be square front number plate (already ordered), stainless mesh to go behind the front bumper and grill, clear indicators and possibly some 17"s if i can afford them

Panzer

Looking good my friend! :thumbsup:

Reminds me of my last rolla. I had a black 1.8 GXI. (Page 3 of the members gallery)

All washed and waxed she looked the dogs nuts! B)

wow looking good!

thats a v good price for a respray!?

where was that at?

it looks so much better than the tired red :)

Cheers for the comments :)

I know it was a very good deal on the re-spray. People on another forum were slating me for doing it until i showed them the pics. They said for that kind of price the quality would be crap! They are now eating their own words :lol:

I am planning to put 17"s on but its going to be a while since ive just spent so much on the re-spray hehe!

Knowlson, im not sure about white rims, i must admit they look killer on your motor, but i think silver sets off the black alot better, especially with the clear lights (when i get the clear indicators) I might photo-chop it a few times to see how it would look.

Panzer

Knowlson, im not sure about white rims, i must admit they look killer on your motor, but i think silver sets off the black alot better, especially with the clear lights (when i get the clear indicators) I might photo-chop it a few times to see how it would look.

Ok dude I just cant help myself when I see a black car all I think is that whould look killer with WHITE WHEELS :drool::drool::lol::lol::lol:

Hehe i know what you mean mate, but just looking at my current rims i think the silver goes really well. like i said, ill photo chop them white when ive got the chance hehe...

Panzer

Lookin' good Panzer, looks alot meaner now :boxing:

Couldn't agree more Knowlson :D

I got the 1.8 GXi & its staying red :P !!! Need some white rims though

Which rims have you got on yours knowlson, i want some exactly the same but I can't find them anywhere :unsure: I guess there pretty expensive too? :huh:

Which rims have you got on yours knowlson, i want some exactly the same but I can't find them anywhere  :unsure:  I guess there pretty expensive too?  :huh:

They are speedline 2010's dont think yo can get them anymore :crybaby: A guy was selling some on here for £250 a month ago I will look for the post for you so you can give him a call and see if he still has them :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bugger they are sold :crybaby::crybaby:

Corolla WRC Wheels

Edited by knowlson

Yo Panzer , what kind of side repeaters do you have on the Rolla .

Are they from a Ford Focus and do they fit so easely ?? :thumbsup:

ok where the hell did you get respray you rolla for 700uk....god dammit i going to your place and respray my rolla black too!!

Soz ive been quiet last few days, been v busy. I got the work done at a local place (cornwall) its the most out of the way tiny shed of a place lol but the guy is a total diamon and knows what hes about, very chuffed at the price hehe

G6 yes they are Focus side repeaters, got them from motor-world for a tenner, they just stick on hehe

Panzer

G6 yes they are Focus side repeaters, got them from motor-world for a tenner, they just stick on hehe

Panzer

Thit you have to rebuild it a little or do the Ford Focus siderepeaters fit at ones :thumbsup:

it looks damded good :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

Well theres two types. Theres the kind that uses a normal bulb and a clear cover which can only be fitted to a focus because it has a metal slot thing in the back. Then theres the type which i used which has LEDs in it and a flat back with a sticky pad. Just get the type with the LEDs and the sticky pad and your set.

Cheers for the comments guys, ive got an update to show you all tomorrow maybe hehe

Panzer

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links