Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Confusion On The Offset For 17" Alloys...

Firebreather

Hey, I know see varying figues for the offset on a corolla, some wheel sellers say ET40, some say ET38, so what is the actual offset of the wheels on the 98 corolla?

Poffset.gif

According to that diagram, wouldnt a smaller offset be better?

You sure? Is that the offset on your alloys?

Yes, 42 is the offset of my alloys. Some places that sell alloys don't have a clue. They'll try and sell you anything. I wanted some OZ Superleggera for mine but they only had them in 38 offset. The guy insisted they'd fit. Yeah probably fit but the tyres would shred in minutes!! Don't believe what people say when they are trying to flog ya somthing.

Joe

I just found out from Toyota Team Europe, that the offest is 40...., they said it wont matter +or- 2mm

I just found out from Toyota Team Europe, that the offest is 40...., they said it wont matter +or- 2mm

Cool, haven't had any problems with mine at offset 42mm. The sidewall of the tyre is very close to the lip of the rear arch but it was with the standard alloys on and lowered suspension

Joe

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links