Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics Of My (hopefully) New Bumper

corollasr

i'm thinking of getting this bumper.........

_savage_1master.jpg

......... and maybe the same bonnet on my corolla and was just wanting to know what you guys think of it. its about 200 quid including postage so quite good value

cheers

ed

;) Looks good Ed , but i prefer the TTE but this olso looks very nice :thumbsup:

i think the fact that this is just that little bit different makes it more appealing as i've never seen one on another car so i would be one of the first in the country with the bumper. plus its so much cheaper than the TTE one

ed

_savage_4master.jpg

this is a closer pic. i think it looks good, but c1 trd knows where i can get a TTE copy for just over £200 so i may well go for that

ed

no i like the first one! it looks amazing!

how cool does that top pic look!? :D :D :D :D

wheres it from?! :hokus-pokus:

_savage_4master.jpg

ed

I think that Bonnet is a selfmade project , i don,t think that you can buy them just ready to paint , sort off the work Andy had to do with his WRC Bonnet from Booster to fit the Airscoop on :thumbsup:

Yep that looks like a Celica GT4/WRC bonnet air scoop. You buy a cheap like replica on eBay (*Note I not the seller just found one for reference)

Scott

Yeah i like that front skirt :thumbsup: Like you say bit different, would set your car out from the others..go for it :yes:

Hmm, looks a bit like a hybrid between the original front bar with the OEM front skirt, and the Booster Tuning front bar!

I have a custom front bar on mine, in Australia, these Corollas aren't very common to modify (most people buy Lancers and Civics if they want small cars to mod!) and I only found one style, but I love it! :D

front3.jpg

Only downside is that my bar is made of fibreglass, which is very brittle. I hope your bar is made of ABS plastics! They're a lot more durable than fibreglass.

Hmm, looks a bit like a hybrid between the original front bar with the OEM front skirt, and the Booster Tuning front bar!

I have a custom front bar on mine, in Australia, these Corollas aren't very common to modify (most people buy Lancers and Civics if they want small cars to mod!) and I only found one style, but I love it! :D

front3.jpg

Only downside is that my bar is made of fibreglass, which is very brittle. I hope your bar is made of ABS plastics! They're a lot more durable than fibreglass.

Very nice my friend! :thumbsup:

Is that colour your own too? Not seen a rolla here in the uk that colour.

Very nice my friend! :thumbsup:

Is that colour your own too? Not seen a rolla here in the uk that colour.

Actually, no, it's a factory colour, but with metallic paint. It's called 'Simpson Red', colour code 3N8 if you want to mix it. It shines orange when the light reflects off it, especially at night ;)

Actually, I haven't seen a Corolla like mine either, but I think it's because not many people get the metallic paint option.

Must be an Australian colour, too...

did ya know that you English people and Australian.....drive on wrong way of the side? :D :D :D :D :D nahh just kidding

Corollasr, the bonnet looks cool :thumbsup: I am looking for the standard type.. or possibly get some one to cut the hole in the one I already have.. :!Removed!:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links