Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Problem With The New Lexus Lights

roywhlong

did any body know wht is the part number for the bulbs holder??? because my one is too big for the new lexus lights.i know alot of people got no problem to fit them but the things is i am the only one :crybaby::crybaby:

make the holes bigger, then buy some ford bulbholder, bit of solder, there you go

no you cant make it bigger if wish i can and have to order the bulbs holder for the lights so that why i asking did any body know

drop down toyota buddy.

you need the japanese smaller bulb holders that the t-sport uses

oh ok thanks jaxx that sound better then cutting the holes ring the dealer and he said never hear this problem before

they will do mate the dealers are idiots at the end of the day

just go there and tell them you want the specific bulb holders for the t-sports, someone will give you a chassis number if you really need it.

will drop down and ask for them ring them early and order them and the guys on the phone he said it wil be €6 each and i said ok then i ask is the t-sport one is deferent with the normal 1.0 car and he said did not say on the book and see no deferent on it, dont want to order them because im afraid when i go and collect them and they are the same as the one i already have so then i am f :censor: k

sorry rob is any deferent with the 2004 model?ring the saller on eBay told him all about that and he said fax him the invoice for the bulbs holders then he will refund the cost for me

i know the clusters are different themselves, dunno exactly about the blubs holders tho

When you get the bulbs, give me a call and I will talk you through it! BTW don't panic if one of the bulb holders dose'nt fit I will tell you how to rectify it.

You will also need 8 small speaker terminal clips and some coloured wire as the wires need extending as you can't really work on them in situ as theirs just no space.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Kevin

Remember Lexus Lights only fit the Yarii made in Japan. We have a french one and a japaneese one, they fit on the jap model but not the french as the bulb holders are diff sizes.

I hear they fit on all t-sports too without problems.

mine went on no probs at all!

to fit the french car all ya have to do is to get the japanese bulbs and fit them into lexus lights then get them wired up by a toyota mechanic.Thats what I did and I have had no problems either.. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links